Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/shhivalilla5126/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3923
ADCC Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 – Clerks & Junior Officers – 459 Posts
Ahmednagar District Central Co-Operative Bank, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra has published the recruitment notification to fill up various officers and clerks. There are 459 post vacancies are available. The candidates who have completed any graduation and between the age group of 18 years and 38 years are eligible to apply for these posts. The interested candidates who want to apply for these jobs can check the ADDC Bank Recruitment notification 2017 details given here about Age limit, Education, Selection process, Application fee, Important Dates & Links to apply online.
Ahmednagar District Central Co-Operative Bank Recruitment 2017 Details
Post Name: Clerks, Junior Officers, and Class 1 & 2 Officers.
ADCC Bank Vacancies:
Total Posts – 459 posts.
- Clerks: 155 posts
- Junior Officers: 236 posts
- Class 1 & Class 2 Officers: 68 posts
ADCC Bank Clerk Junior Officer Eligibility
Age Limit: Between 18 years & 38 years.
- For Junior Officers & Clerks: Any Graduate.
- For Class 1 & 2 Officers: Graduate/PG with 5 years experience.
Selection Process: The selection of the suitable candidates will be done based on the candidate’s performance under two stages of selection process.
- Written Examination.
- Clerks: Rs. 700 Rs. 650
- Junior Officers: Rs. 750 Rs. 700
- Class 1 & Class 2 Officers: Rs. 850 Rs. 800
Ahmednagar District Central Co-Operative Bank Online Application Form
How to Apply: The eligible candidates who want to apply for these jobs can go to the website of ADCC Bank and apply online before 30th June 2017.
- Go to careers page from the website of ADCC Bank
- Read the instructions to fill the form
- Click on the tab of Apply Online
- Fill the required details
- Upload Documents (Photo & Sign).
- Pay the application fee
- Finally, Submit the application form.