April Current Affairs Revision for NABARD & SBI Clerks Exam.
Bimonthly Policy Rates:
Repo Rate: 6.50 %
Reverse Repo: 6%.
MSF (Marginal Standing Facility): 7%.
Bank Rate: 7%.
CRR (Cash Reserve Ratio): 4%.
SLR (Statutory Liquidity Ratio): 21.25%.
1. India’s Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi has signed the MoU with which country for technical Co-operation in the railway sector?
Sweden (Capital of Sweden: Stockholm, currency: Krona)
2. Who has been appointed as the chairman of NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Services Companies) for 2016-17?
C. P. Gurnani.
3. France has ended its 3 years of military operations ‘Sangaris’ in ___________.
The Central African Republic.
4. Name the Prime Minister of Iceland who was resigned due to protests over Panama papers revolutions?
Sigurdur Ingi Johannsson.
5. What are the capital city and currency of Iceland?
The capital city of Iceland: Reykjavik and Currency of Iceland: Krona.
6. Who is the newly elected president of Central African Republic at Bangui?
Faustin Archange Tousdera.
7. What are the capital and currency of Central African republic?
Capital: Bangui and currency: Franc.
8. Expand ARIES – Aryabatta Research Institute for Observational Sciences.
9. Name the city which is hosting 4th Nuclear Security Summit in 2016?
10. Recently India’s PM Mr. Modi has launched Asia’s biggest telescope ‘ARIES’ in which city?
11. World Health Day is observed on which day?
12. Who was topped in the list of Asia’s 50 Most Powerful Business Women as per Forbes report 2016?
13. Which day is celebrated as National Maritime Day?
14. India’s PM Mr. Modi has launched StandUp India Scheme in which city?
15. Which does Railway Zone emerge as the largest freight loading railway zone of Indian Railways in 2015-16?
East Coast Railway Zone.
16. Who is the Egyptian imprisoned author and journalist recently honoured with PEN Freedom Award?
17. Which crude oil organization has made a major investment in India’s Petroleum sector?
18. Who is the newly elected president of Vietnam?
Tran Dai Quang.
19. India’s fastest train ‘Gatimaan Express’ has launched on 5th April 2016 from which station?
Hazrat Nizamuddin Station. (Delhi).
20. Panama Papers are related to ____________.
21. Name the bank which was started India’s first Aadhar based ATM?
DCB Bank (It’s Head Quarter: Mumbai).
22. According to UNIDO (United Nations Industrial Development Organization) ‘Year of Book’, What is the rank of India from the list of World’s Top 10 Manufacturers?
23. How much amount of loan is provided to SC/ST and Women under ‘Standup India Scheme’?
1 lakh to 1 crore rupees.
24. Which Indian chess player has been honoured with ‘Hrudaynath Award’ in April 2016?
25. Who is the winner of ICC Women T-20 World Cup?
26. who was clinched the World’s Snooker Championship 2016?
Chitra Magimairaj (She was from Banglore).
27. The Union Govt. has decided ________ as the next ambassador to India to Norway?
28. According to the latest report of SIPRI (Stockholm International Peace Research Institute), What is the position of India in terms of World Military Expenditure?
29. Who got Man of the Series in T20 World Cup 2016?
Virat Kohli and Saurav Ganguly.
30. Who won the Global Indian Award 2016?
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.