Canara Bank Clerk Joining Formalities and Selected List of Candidates
About Canara Bank:
Canara Bank is one of the leading public sector banks in India and its head office is located in Bangalore. It has been founded in 1906 by Mr. Ammembal Subbairao Pai and spread throughout the India by setting up the network of branches totally 6005 branches and 10026 ATMs are established across different cities in India. It has been nationalized in the year 1969. Canara Bank has its branch offices in other countries also.
Short Notes on Canara Bank:
MD & CEO of Canara Bank: Rakesh Sharma
Tagline: Together we can.
Head Quarters: Banglore.
Total Branches: 6005. (up to March 2017)
Canara Bank Clerk Vacancies in 2017-18 by IBPS: 3750 vacancies.
Note: From those total vacancies, 10% vacancies allotted from IBPS Clerk V reserve list and remaining 90% of the vacancies are filled from IBPS Clerk VI selected candidates in 2017-18.
Canara bank has been updated the joining formalities and selected list of candidates.The process of document verification for joining will start from 16th April 2017
Click here to view the selected list of Canara Bank Clerks and General Guidelines
Canara Bank Clerk Joining Formalities:
List of documents needed to produce at the time of document verification.
The originals, as well as photocopies of the following documents, are required to bring at the time of reporting.
1.The hard copy of online application form that was generated at the time of application submission.
2. Proof of Date of Birth (X class certificate/ Birth certificate).
3. Educational Qualification Proofs: Marks Certificates and other relevant certificates of 10th Class, Intermediate, Degree.
4. PG certificates and experience certificates if any you have.
5. Printout of the email received from Bank for verification & submission of
6. Personal Identity Proof: PAN card/Aadhaar card/Driving license/Voter’s card/ Passport etc.,
7. Any other relevant documents.
The details of Date, Time and Venue for verification and submission of documents are given here. Check Details.
IBPS Clerk V Reserve list
IBPS PO V Reserve list
IBPS Specialist Officers