Home » IBPS Bank Exams » Canara Bank Clerk Joining Formalities and Selected List

Canara Bank Clerk Joining Formalities and Selected List

Canara Bank Clerk Joining Formalities and Selected List of Candidates

About Canara Bank:
Canara Bank Clerk Joining Formalities and Selected List of Candidates
Canara Bank is one of the leading public sector banks in India and its head office is located in Bangalore. It has been founded in 1906 by Mr. Ammembal Subbairao Pai and spread throughout India by setting up the network of branches totally 6005 branches and 10026 ATMs are established across different cities in India. It has been nationalized in the year 1969. Canara Bank has its branch offices in other countries also.

Short Notes on Canara Bank:
MD & CEO of Canara Bank: Rakesh Sharma
Tagline: Together we can.
Head Quarters: Banglore.
Founded: 1906.
Total Branches: 6005. (up to March 2017)

Canara Bank Clerk Vacancies in 2017-18 by IBPS

Note: From those total vacancies, 10% vacancies allotted from IBPS Clerk VI reserve list and remaining 90% of the vacancies are filled from IBPS Clerk VII selected candidates in 2017-18. Canara bank has been updated the joining formalities and the selected list of candidates.The process of document verification starts soon and will update the joining dates and pre-joining formalities here.

The list of provisionally selected candidates for Allotment ( Updated on 20/03/2018).

The provisional allotment list of IBPS CWE_VII Clerks/POs will be updated on the official website of the Canara Bank and also send the individual intimation to the registered mail-ids of the selected candidates of Canara Bank.

Canara Bank Clerk Joining Formalities:

List of documents needed to produce at the time of document verification.

The originals, as well as photocopies of the following documents, are required to bring at the time of reporting.

1.The hard copy of online application form that was generated at the time of application submission.
2. Proof of Date of Birth (X class certificate/ Birth certificate).
3. Educational Qualification Proofs: Marks Certificates and other relevant certificates of 10th Class, Intermediate, Degree.
4. PG certificates and experience certificates if any you have.
5. Printout of the email received from Bank for verification & submission of
documents.
6. Personal Identity Proof: PAN card/Aadhaar card/Driving license/Voter’s card/ Passport etc.,
7. Any other relevant documents.
The details of Date, Time and Venue for verification and submission of documents are given here. Check Details.



Latest Banking Current Affairs March 2018 Questions and Answers

 

About SivaLeela

I am SivaLeela completed MCA. Blogging and Digital Marketing is my passion. In this blog, We are updating Latest Government Job Notifications and various useful Study materials - Speed Maths Tricks, Aptitude, Reasoning, Data Interpretation Tricks, Current Affairs Questions, General Awareness, Banking Awareness helpful to crack Bank Exams and other Competitive Exams in India @www.bankexamtips.in.

Check Also

Vijaya Bank Clerk VI JoiningFormalities and Selected Candidates List

Vijaya Bank Clerk VII Joining Formalities and Selected Candidates List

Vijaya Bank Clerk VII Joining Formalities and Selected Candidates List Vijaya Bank is one of …

Andhra Bank 's Notice for Allotted SO's, PO's & Clerks-IBPS 2016

Andhra Bank Joining Formalities and Dates for IBPS PO, Clerks 2018

Andhra Bank Joining Formalities and Dates for IBPS PO, Clerks 2018 Released – IBPS CWE …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

19 − four =