Current Affairs for Bank Exams 2016 –
SBI Clerk and NABARD Exam: 9th April 2016
1.On 8th April 2016, the union govt. has distributed 5100 E-Rickshaws through BMC (Bharathiya Micro Credit). Name the Yojana under which this distribution has taken place?
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY). In which the e-rickshaw owner has to repay Rs. 235 on the daily basis in such a way to repay the complete amount within 2 years.
2. Recently, The central govt. employees got to hike in their DA and Basic Pay of their salaries. How much percentage hike the govt. announced for central government employees?
It is 125% of Basic Pay and 6% hike in DA.
3. Name the Indian Cricket Legend who endorses the ‘Skill India Campaign’ to provide awareness on skill development with reach target of 40.2 crore youth by the year 2020?
Sachin Tendulkar (The main aim of this campaign is to provide awareness on skill development and its importance in one’s personal growth).
4. Which country topped the list of most Optimistic Consumers 2016?
India – Top position. China & Saudi Arabiya – 2nd Rank.
5. How much percentage of global trade growth forecast has been reduced by WTO 2016?
6. India’s largest telecom service provider Bharathi Airtel recently bought Aircel’s 4G spectrum for how much amount?
7. Which country is constructing the market complex of worth $30million in Tibet near to the India-Nepal border?
8.What is the border name of India and Nepal?
Sardar River or Mahakali River.
9. What is the border name of India and China?
10. Recently, the chairman of TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) announced that the new mobile connection cost becomes zero with Aadhar e-KYC. Who is the chairman of TRAI?