Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/shhivalilla5126/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3923
GIC Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager Posts (Scale-I Officers).
GIC (General Insurance Corporation of India) is one of the leading reinsurance company completely owned by the Govt. of India and having branches throughout India and abroad. Now it is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates who have completed the post-graduate degree and having the brilliant academic record and looking for career opportunities and willing to work anywhere in India and also in abroad if there is any requirement in overseas branch offices of GIC company.
GIC – General Insurance Corporation of India provides the excellent career opportunities for more chances to grow in their career through training and development interventions within the country as well as overseas.
GIC Assistant Manager Vacancies: 33 posts.
General – 16, SC – 5, ST – 3, OBC – 9, PWD(HI/VI/OC) – 2,
Total – 33 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria (as on 27.03.2017):
Minimum age: 21 years.
Maximum age: 30 years
The candidate needs to born between 27.03.1987 and 26.03.1996.
GIC Assistant Manager Salary: Rs.49,500/- per month with other benefits as per company’s standards.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
The selection for the above post shall be done on the basis of shortlisting of the candidates based on Written Test and performance in Group Discussion and interview.
- Written Test
- GD(Group Discussion)
The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview will be 200.
GIC Exam Pattern:
How to Apply: GIC Online Application Form
The candidates who are satisfying the eligibility conditions can apply from the official website of GIC Re i.e. https://gicofindia.in between 08.03.2017 to 27.03.2017.
The candidates need to keep valid E-mail ID, Mobile No, and Rs. 500/- as Processing and Examination fees and a soft copy of recent color passport size photograph and scanned copy of signature with them. Without these details, the applicant can’t apply.
GIC Online Application Form – Step by step procedure to apply:
1) Go to the Corporation’s website http://www.gicofindia.in
2) Click on “APPLY ONLINE” tab that opens a new screen having important dates Click here for New Registration tab.
3) Click on that option and fill the basic details of the candidate (Name, mobile number, and email id) and click Save & Next option.
4) Upload the scanned copies of photo and signature.
5) Fill the details about your education, post you are applying for and other required details in the specified columns.
6) Preview the filled application form for any corrections.
7) Payment of application fee.
8) Finally, submit the filled application.
9) Take the hard copy of the application for future reference.
GIC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
Online Registration Start Date: 08.03.2017
Last Date for Online Registration: 27.03.2017
Payment of Application fees From 08.03.2017 to 27.03.2017
Tentative Date of online Examination: April/May 2017.
Downloading of call letters for Online Test: Before 1 week of the actual exam.
Note: Candidates should apply through On-Line mode only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.