HAL Recruitment 2016 – 264 Posts – Hyderabad.
HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.) is an apex public sector organization fully owned by the govt. and maintained under Ministry of Defense. HAL is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for Trade Apprenticeship Training, Hyderabad. The interested candidates who have studied ITI course can check the details below and apply online before the last date.
Post Name & Vacancy Details:
Department wise Post Details:
- Electronic Mechanic – 87 Posts.
- Fitter – 62 Posts.
- COPA/PASSA – 49 Posts.
- Electrician – 14 Posts.
- Mechanist – 7 Posts.
- Turner – 7 Posts.
- Painter – 7 Posts.
- R& AC – 6 Posts.
- Draughts Man/Welder/Mechanic – 9.
- Plumber, Carpenter, and Diesel Mechanic – 17 posts.
Eligibility Criteria: HAL Recruitment, Hyderabad.
The candidate should pass the ITI Course – Mechanic/Electronics/Fitter/Painter/Turner/Welder/Plumber/Diesel Mechanic.
For Plumber, Carpenter, Diesel Mechanic – Rs.6772 per month (1st year). Rs.7618 per month (2nd year).
For Other Posts: Rs.7618 per month.
The selection of the candidates for the apprenticeship is purely on merit basis. After completing the last of the application process. The applications are shortlisted on merit basis by considering the candidate’s performance in X class and ITI in category wise. Then the shortlisted candidates are called for document verification and engage them in the mentioned posts.
Important Dates: HAL Recruitment 2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 13th April 2016.
Shortlisted List will display in the month of May 2016.
Document Verification & Joining should be in between 21st and 23rd June 2016.
How to Apply: HAL Recruitment 2016
The interested and eligible individuals can go to the apprenticeship site
- Register online by entering the personal details.
- Upload the scanned docs of X class and ITI certificates and photograph at the allotted columns.
- Enter a valid email and mobile number. You can get the intimations about this recruitment at later stages till the recruitment process closes.
- After that, Merit list will be displayed on the website.
- The shortlisted candidates have to attend the verification process.
- The selected candidates have to join in the allotted posts on their scheduled joining date.
Note: The scanned copies of the required documents can also be sent through this email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23/04/2016.
Check Below for more details: