Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/shhivalilla5126/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3923
Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 – 2968 Driver and Conductor Posts:
HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) is inviting online applications under Haryana Roadways recruitment 2017 for Driver and Conductor Vacancies. There are 2968 vacancies available. The interested candidates can check the notification details to ensure their eligibility and post details, selection process, application fee, how to apply and important dates of this recruitment process and apply online before the last date 24/06/2017.
HSSC Jobs 2017 Details
Post Name: Heavy Vehicle Driver and Conductor posts.
Haryana Roadways Vacancy 2017:
Driver: 2038 Posts
Conductor: 938 posts.
Driver: Rs. 7600 to Rs. 22600.
Conductor: Rs. 7100 to Rs. 22100.
Age limit (as on 24-06-2017):
- Driver: 18 to 42 years.
- Conductor: 17 to 42 years.
- X Class.
- Driving License with 3 years experience in driving,
- Should have passed in HSSC Driving Tests.
- X Class or Equivalent Qualification,
- Having knowledge in Hindi/Sanskrit in X Standard.
- Having Conductor License.
Selection Process: Document Verification plus Interview.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates should go online and go to the website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission before the last date i.e. 24th June 2017.
Important Dates to Apply Online: Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017
Start Date: 25th May 2017
Last Date: 24th June 2017.
Documents Need To Bring at the Time of Interview:
1) All the Original Certificates/ Documents in support of their Education, personal Identity, Experience etc.,
2) One set of self attested xerox copies of all original documents.
3) Printed copy of the online application by attaching passport size photograph and with gazetted officer attestation.
4) Payment Receipt of the application.