HSSC Police Recruitment 2018 Notification -7110 Posts
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Notification has published by the HSSC – Haryana Staff Selection Commission to fill up 7110 Male & Female Police Constable vacancies in different categories. Those who have completed XII class and having the age group between 18 years and 25 years are eligible to apply for HSSC police jobs and who have completed graduation are eligible for Sub-Inspector posts. The interested candidates can apply online from 28th April 2018 to 28th May 2018. While filling the online application form, the candidates are advised to check the filled details twice and also ensure the correctness of uploaded certificates before going to click on submit button. Take the printout of submitted application form for future reference at the time of document verification. Only online applications will be accepted and there is no other way to apply for HSSC police recruitment 2018.
The notification details about eligibility criteria in terms of age limit, educational qualification and application fee, selection process, application fee and to apply for these job application procedure are explained below. Check details and apply before the last date.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
Post Name: Police Constable and Sub-Inspector.
HSSC Police Vacancy Details:
Total vacancies available: 7110 posts.
- Male Constable: 5000 posts.
- Female Constables: 1147 posts.
- Male Constable (India Reserve Battalions): 500 posts
- Male Sub-Inspector Posts: 400
- Female Sub-Inspector Posts: 63
HSSC Eligibility Details
- Intermediate or equivalent qualification.
- Graduation from the recognized university.
- Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher educations.
Age Limit (As on 01/04/2018):
The age of the applicant should be between 18 years and 25 years for police constable posts and 21 years and 27 years for Sub-Inspector posts.
Haryana Police Salary Details:
For Police Constable: Rs.21,700 to Rs.69,100
For Sub-Inspector: Rs.35,400 to Rs.1,12,400.
1. Knowledge Test
2. PMT (Physical Measurement Test)
3. PST (Physical Screening Test).
4. Document Verification
5. Interview cum Personality Test.
HSSC Police Application Form
How to Apply: The candidates who are in applying for these jobs can go to the website and apply online between 28th April 2018 and 28th May 2018.
1) Go to the website of HSSC.
2) Click on the Advert.3/2018 link.
3) Read the Notification Details & Instructions.
4) Click on the tab ‘Register’.
5) Fill the details and click on ‘Proceed’ button.
6) After that, Registration No. and Password will be generated automatically.
Take a printout of those details.
7) Upload the scanned documents and pay the fee
8) Finally, submit the application form and take printout for future use.
Scanned Documents Needed to Upload With Application Form:
1) Educational Certificates (X, XII / Degree/ Diploma etc.,).
2) BCA/BCB/SC/EBPG Certificate
3) Haryana Domicile Certificate (For local candidates).
4) Aadhar Card
5) Photo & Signature
Important Dates to Apply Online for HSSC Police Recruitment 2018
Start Date to submit online application: 28th April 2018
Last Date to submit online application: 28th May 2018.
Last Date to Pay the Application Fee: 30/05/2018.