Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/shhivalilla5126/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3923
IBPS Clerk VII Joining Formalities
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has finished this year recruitment process of selection of qualified personnel as clerks/probationary officers/specialist officers in different PSU banks in India. Every year, IBPS recruits suitable qualified and talented candidates to fill up various vacant posts in the participating banks.
IBPS Recruitment process involves,
1) Release of Notification
2) Application Registration
3) Conducting Preliminary Exam
4) Shortlisting qualified candidates from prelims
5) Issuance of call letters for shortlisted candidates
6) Conducting Mains Exam
7) Shortlisting candidates for final allotment of IBPS Clerks / Shortlisting candidates for next round of interview for POs & SOs.
8) Provisional allotment of selected candidates (Clerks) in the participating banks.
9) conducting interviews for POs & SOs.
10) Selection and then provisional allotment of Candidates for POs & SOs.
For this financial year 2017-18, The IBPS is at the final end to complete the recruitment process and it has completed provisional allotment of selected candidates in different PSU banks. Now, Few of the participating banks has issued the joining dates and pre-joining formalities and documents required at the time of joining.
IBPS Clerk VII Provisionally Selected Candidates List 2018 for Allotment under IBPS Clerk VII in the year 2017-18.
Required Documents For IBPS Clerk 2018 at Joining Time:
The shortlisted candidates from IBPS Clerk VII Mains 2018 for provisional allotment in clerical cadre jobs in PSU banks have to submit below-mentioned documents Original as well as Self attested copies which support their identity and educational qualification, at the time of joining of IBPS Clerks 2017. Those candidates who have been selected for clerk post in one of the Indian PSU banks should have to complete some of the formalities according to organization’s policies and standards. First of all, they need to submit the required documents of their eligibility and identity along with the
First of all, they need to submit the required documents of their eligibility and identity along with the IBPS Clerk VII application form generated at the time of online registration. Those candidates who have been forgotten to take the print out of IBPS clerk VI submitted the application form at the time online registration are no need to be tense. IBPS has again activated the IBPS Clerk VII Application Form Reprint link to take the print out now.
I. IBPS Online Application:
1) IBPS Clerk VII Online Application Form submitted at the time of registration process. Download Here.
II. Date of Birth Certificate:
2) Birth Date Proof (DOB)- X class Marks Certificate/Birth Certificate.
III. ID- Proof:
3) ID-proof ( PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID )
Note: Candidates have to produce, in original, the same photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form/ call letter.
IV. Educational Certificates:
4) The documents supporting their Educational Qualification – Marks Certificates.
V. Caste Certificate:
5) Caste Certificate ( SC/ST/OBC candidates).
6) The reserved categories ( Physically Handicapped(Ph.D.), Widows, Ex-service Man) should have to submit the relevant proofs. Download the format of Caste Certificate
VI. Relieving Letter (From the Previous Employer).
7) Those people who were working presently in any govt. organizations or in other related corporation should have to submit “No Objection Certificate” or Relieving Letter issued from their ex-employer.
VII. Experience Certificates (If Have):
8) If any other documents or certificates supporting their eligibility criteria as experience certificate, achievements etc.,
VIII. Computer Literacy Certificate:
The basic computer literacy certificate is required for the clerical position (or) (or) Information Technology should have studied computer science as the subject.
IX. Character Certificate.
Download the format of Character Certificate.
- IBPS Clerk VII Cutoff Marks, Score Card and Allotment Process 2018
IBPS Clerk Joining Formalities Bank-Wise Joining Updates 2018
IBPS has updated the ibps clerk vii final result and scorecard of selected candidates for clerk/assistant post and they also updated the provisionally allotted candidates in the participating banks under ibps clerk recruitment based on the vacancies available in the PSU banks on merit basis. The participating banks individually called the provisionally allotted candidates for document verification and pre-joining formalities.
1) Punjab National Bank (PNB): PNB has updated the list of allotted candidates for clerk vacancies in this FY 2017-18. There are clerk vacancies are available in PNB bank at different branch offices. Those who are attended the IBPS Clerk VI Main Examination can check their result status and the list of selected candidates and provisionally allotted as clerks by IBPS.
Here are the list selected candidates as PNB clerks for provisional allotment and PNB Joining formalities click here.
2) Allahabad Bank:
Selected list of Allahabad bank PO and joining formalities
3) Canara Bank: Clerk Selected List and Joining Details
4) Andhra Bank: Andhra Bank has updated the list of selected and allotted candidates as clerks by IBPS. Check Details here
5) Bank of India: Click Here to View Bank of India Selected List and Joining Formalities of IBPS Clerk, PO and SO Vacancies
6) Bank of Baroda: BOB has updated the list of selected and provisionally allotted candidates as clerks in Bank of Baroda from IBPS CWE Reserve list as well as IBPS Clerk VII 2018, Mains List.View More Details
10) Dena Bank:
11) Indian Bank: List of selected candidates and joining details
12) Indian Overseas Bank
13) IDBI Bank: Click here to view the IDBI Clerks and joining details
14) Punjab & Sindh Bank: List of selected candidates and pre-joining formalities of clerks, POs and Specialist officers.Get Result Here.
15) Syndicate Bank
16) UCO Bank: Click Here
17) United Bank of India: Check Result Here.
18) Union Bank of India:
List of Selected candidates as clerks under IBPS Clerk VII. For Union Bank Pre-joining Formalities and Selected Candidates Check Here
19) Vijaya Bank: The selected candidates for the post of Clerk from IBPS Clerk VI Reserve List and from IBPS Clerk VII Mains List are updated. Check the venue details and reporting date and time for document verification –Vijaya Bank Selected Candidates and Joining Details
IBPS Clerk VII Vacancies in Different PSU Banks in 2018
According to IBPS Clerk VII Recruitment notification, they have mentioned 7883 ibps clerk vii vacancies but finally, now they have revised list of vacancies for clerk provisional allotment is 11,897 posts and it is good news for bank job aspirants that there are 4,014 vacancies more to fill under this recruitment to be allotted from ibps clerk vi reserve list and ibps clerk vii selected list.
- Andhra Pradesh: 485
- Arunachal Pradesh: 84
- Bihar: 227
- Chandigarh: 34
- Chhattisgarh: 118
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli:7
- Daman & Diu: 8
- Delhi: 272
- Goa: 41
- Gujarat: 487
- Haryana: 175
- Himachal Pradesh: 73
- Jammu & Kashmir: 34
- Karnataka: 554
- Kerala: 217
- Lakshwadeep: 2
- Madhya Pradesh: 290
- Maharashtra: 775
- Manipur: 11
- Meghalaya: 17
- Nagaland: 12
- Odisha: 196
- Puducherry: 46
- Punjab: 401
- Rajasthan: 334
- Sikkim: 11
- Tamil Nadu:1277
- Telangana: 344
- Tripura: 18
- Uttar Pradesh: 665
- Uttarakhand: 78
- West Bengal: 417
IBPS Clerk VII Vacancies: 7883
IBPS Clerk VI Bank Wise Clerk Vacancies
|Bank Name||Total Vacancies|
|Bank of India||400|
|Bank of Baroda||1200|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Nil|
|Central Bank of India||1875|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Nil|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||500|
|Punjab & Sindh Bank||532|
|Punjab National Bank||4200|
|Union Bank of India||1628|
|United Bank of India||500|
Total Vacancies: 19248 Posts.
Hi friends, I congratulate all the selected candidates as clerks and allotted in different PSU banks. After completing allotment process by the IBPS, The individual banks will call the allotted candidates for document verification and after satisfying all the formalities then you will get offer letter for appointment in that particular bank. This year, Canara Bank and Punjab National Bank have provided maximum vacancies.
All the Best..!