IBPS Clerk VII Joining Formalities
IBPS Clerk VI provisionally Selected Candidates List 2017 for Allotment under IBPS Clerk VI in the year 2017-18.
Required Documents For IBPS Clerk 2018 at Joining Time:
The shortlisted candidates from IBPS Clerk VII Mains 2018 for provisional allotment in clerical cadre jobs in PSU banks have to submit below-mentioned documents Original as well as Self attested copies which support their identity and educational qualification, at the time of joining of IBPS Clerks 2017. Those candidates who have been selected for clerk post in one of the Indian PSU banks should have to complete some of the formalities according to organization’s policies and standards. First of all, they need to submit the required documents of their eligibility and identity along with the
First of all, they need to submit the required documents of their eligibility and identity along with the IBPS Clerk VII application form generated at the time of online registration. Those candidates who have been forgotten to take the print out of IBPS clerk VI submitted the application form at the time online registration are no need to be tense. IBPS has again activated the IBPS Clerk VII Application Form Reprint link to take the print out now.
1) IBPS Clerk VII Online Application Form submitted at the time of registration process. Download Here.
2) Birth Date Proof (DOB)- X class Marks Certificate/Birth Certificate.
3) ID-proof ( PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID )
Note: Candidates have to produce, in original, the same photo identity proof bearing the name as it appears on the online application form/ call letter.
4) The documents supporting their Educational Qualification – Marks Certificates.
5) Caste Certificate ( SC/ST/OBC candidates).
6) The reserved categories ( Physically Handicapped(Ph.D.), Widows, Ex-service Man) should have to submit the relevant proofs.
7) Those people who were working presently in any govt. organizations should have to submit “No Objection Certificate” issued from their ex-employer.
8) If any other documents or certificates supporting their eligibility criteria as experience certificate, achievements etc.,
IBPS Clerk Joining Formalities Bank-Wise Joining Updates 2017-18
1) Punjab National Bank (PNB):
PNB has updated the list of allotted candidates for clerk vacancies in this FY 2017-18. There are totally 4200 clerk vacancies are available in PNB bank at different branch offices. Those who are attended the IBPS Clerk VI Main Examination can check their result status and the list of selected candidates and provisionally allotted as clerks by IBPS.
Here are the list selected candidates as PNB clerks for provisional allotment and PNB Joining formalities click here.
2) Allahabad Bank:
Selected list of Allahabad bank PO and joining formalities
3) Canara Bank:
4) Andhra Bank :
Andhra Bank has updated the list of selected and allotted candidates as clerks by IBPS. Check Details here
5) Bank of India – Click Here to View Bank of India Selected List and Joining Formalities of IBPS Clerk, PO and SO Vacancies
6) Bank of Baroda :
BOB has updated the list of selected and provisionally allotted candidates as clerks in Bank of Baroda from IBPS CWE Reserve list as well as IBPS Clerk VI 2017.View More Details
The list of selected candidates for the post of clerks, PO and SO Vacancy in Corporation bank.
10) Dena Bank
11) Indian Bank: List of selected candidates and joining details
12) Indian Overseas Bank
13) IDBI Bank: Click here to view the IDBI Clerks and joining details
14) Punjab & Sindh Bank: List of selected candidates and pre-joining formalities of clerks, POs and Specialist officers.Get Result Here.
15) Syndicate Bank
16) UCO Bank: Click Here
17) United Bank of India: Check Result Here.
18) Union Bank of India :
List of Selected candidates as clerks under IBPS Clerk VII. For Union Bank Pre-joining Formalities and Selected Candidates Check Here
19) Vijaya Bank:
The selected candidates for the post of Clerk from IBPS Clerk V Reserve List. Check venue and date for document verification –Vijaya Bank Selected Candidates and Joining Details
IBPS Clerk VII Vacancies in Different PSU Banks in 2018
- Andhra Pradesh: 485
- Arunachal Pradesh: 84
- Bihar: 227
- Chandigarh: 34
- Chhattisgarh: 118
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli:7
- Daman & Diu: 8
- Delhi: 272
- Goa: 41
- Gujarat: 487
- Haryana: 175
- Himachal Pradesh: 73
- Jammu & Kashmir: 34
- Karnataka: 554
- Kerala: 217
- Lakshwadeep: 2
- Madhya Pradesh: 290
- Maharashtra: 775
- Manipur: 11
- Meghalaya: 17
- Nagaland: 12
- Odisha: 196
- Puducherry: 46
- Punjab: 401
- Rajasthan: 334
- Sikkim: 11
- Tamil Nadu:1277
- Telangana: 344
- Tripura: 18
- Uttar Pradesh: 665
- Uttarakhand: 78
- West Bengal: 417
IBPS Clerk VII Vacancies: 7883
IBPS Clerk VI Bank Wise Clerk Vacancies
|Bank Name||Total Vacancies|
|Bank of India||400|
|Bank of Baroda||1200|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Nil|
|Central Bank of India||1875|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Nil|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||500|
|Punjab & Sindh Bank||532|
|Punjab National Bank||4200|
|Union Bank of India||1628|
|United Bank of India||500|
Total Vacancies: 19248 Posts.
Hi friends, I congratulate all the selected candidates as clerks and allotted in different PSU banks. After completing allotment process by the IBPS, The individual banks will call the allotted candidates for document verification and after satisfying all the formalities then you will get offer letter for appointment in that particular bank. This year, Canara Bank and Punjab National Bank have provided maximum vacancies.
All the Best..!