IBPS PO VII Recruitment Notification 2017 – 3562 Vacancies – Apply Online
Most of the bank job seekers know that Every year IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conducts common recruitment process for the selection of various posts – Probationary Officers/Management Trainees, Clerks, Specialist Officers etc., in different public sector banks in India. Now IBPS has published IBPS PO VII recruitment notification 2017 with 3562 probationary officer post vacancies. Those who are interested to apply for these jobs can check the notification details given here to ensure their eligibility criteria and to know the post vacancy details and apply online from 16th August 2017 to 5th September 2017.
This is an excellent opportunity for the young talented graduates to prove one’s ability to grab bright career opportunity as a probationary officer in the banking sector.
IBPS PO VII Vacancy Details
Post Name: Probationary Officers/Management Trainee
Total Vacancies Available: 3562 posts
IBPS PO VII Eligibility Details:
Educational Qualification (As on 5th September 2017): Any Graduate having valid Degree Certificate and Mark Sheet.
Age Limit (As on 1st August 2017): The age of the applicant should be between 20 years to 30 years (Those who were born between 02/08/1987 and 01/08/1997 are eligible to apply for these posts)
Age Relaxation Rules:
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years.
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years.
- Physically Handicapped persons: 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman: 5 years.
The suitable candidates will be selected based on three phases
1) Preliminary Exam (Qualifying Purpose): Those who got qualifying marks set by IBPS are eligible to attend the main examination and these marks are not counted in the final selection.
2) Main Examination and
3) Personal Interview.
IBPS PO VII Exam Pattern:
) Preliminary Examination:
) Main Examination:
Application Fee: The SC/ST and PWD candidates should have to pay Rs. 100 as application fee and all others have to pay Rs. 600/-
IBPS PO VII Online Application
How to Apply: The candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for IBPS PO VII can go through the below link from 06-08-2017 to 05-09-2017 and apply online.
Step by Step Procedure to Apply Online:
- Click on the link “Click here for new registration”
- Read the instructions carefully & click Continue option.
- Fill all the Basic details (Name, Mobile number, Email Id & Click on ‘Save & Next’ Option.
- Upload scanned copies of photo and signature,
- Fill the required details Preview the filled details for any
- Preview the filled details for any corrections,
- Pay the application fee,
- Submit the application,
- Take printout for future reference.
Important Dates & Links to Apply Online:
Starting Date to Register & Apply Online: 6th August 2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Payment of Fee: 5th September 2017
IBPS PO VII Exam Dates 2017:
Preliminary Exam Date: 7th, 8th, 14th & 15th October 2017
Downloading call letters for IBPS PO Prelims Exam: September 2017
Main Examination: 26th November 2017
Downloading call letters for IBPS PO Main Exam: November 2017
Main Exam Result in December 2017
IBPS PO Interview: Jan/Feb. 2018