Indian Post Recruitment Notification 2016 for Multitasking Staff:
Tamilnadu Postal Circle is one of the 22 postal circles throughout the India. This circle manages the day to day functions happening in the postal department in Tamilnadu State. Again Tamilnadu postal circle is subdivided into 4 regions. Today, India Post has released the notification for recruiting the multitasking staff in administrative and subordinate offices of Tamilnadu postal circle. If you are eligible to those posts apply online from 01/03/2016 to 27/03/2016. The candidates can go through the below details of this notification.
Indian Post Recruitment 2016: Eligibility Criteria & Post Details
Total Posts Available: 270 Vacant Posts.
Administrative Offices – 28 posts.
Subordinate Offices – 99 posts.
Postman Cadre – 143 posts.
Education: Matriculation or ITI.
Pay scale: Rs.5200 to Rs.20, 200 +Grade pay Rs.1800.
Age Limit (as on 27/03/2016): 18 to 25 years.
- Application Fee: Rs.100 (There is no exemption in paying an application fee. All categories should pay).
- Examination Fee: Rs.400 (Exam fee is exempted for SC/ST/PHC/Women candidates from paying the fee).
Procedure to Apply Online: Indian Postal Recruitment 2016 for Multitasking Staff.
1) All the eligible candidates have to apply for the above posts in only through online from the official website of Tamilnadu Postal Circle. The interested and eligible candidates should go through the notification details from the website. If at all, the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria the candidates need to apply only through online mode from the official website of Indian post.
2) Fill the basic personal details in online application form.
3) Upload the required scanned documents- Certificates, Passport size photo, and signature.
4) After registration – the payment challan will be generated. Pay the fee from the post office located in Tamilnadu postal division.
5) After payment of fee, the candidate has to update the payment details in website
6) After updating the payment details submit the application and finally take the printout of the application for future reference.
Note: There is no negative marking.
Important Dates: Indian Postal Recruitment 2016.
Beginning Date for submitting Online Application: 01/03/2016.
Closing Date for submitting Online Application: 27/03/2016.
Last Date to pay the fee in post offices in Tamilnadu Postal Division: 30/03/2016.
Last Date to update payment of fee details in the website: 30/03/2016.
Date of the Aptitude Test: 24/04/2016.
Click here for the recruitment details and to apply online.
Admit Cards and Results of Indian Post Recruitment:
The applicants who are applying for the above posts can download the call letters for the aptitude test and also for further rounds of selection from the top Chennai.in website link. So keep visiting the site frequently after the closing date of online application.