Intelligence Bureau Recruitment-2016
IB (Intelligence Bureau) has released notification to provide an opportunity to fulfill the dreams of young and talented profiles. It is a challenge in their path of success to become part of IB through this opportunity.
IB Recruitment for Personal Assistant (PA) Posts – 2016
JOB Details & (IB Vacancies):
Name of the Post: Personal Assistant (PA).
Job Category: Group B, Non-Gazetted/ministerial.
No. of Posts Available: 69.
Salary Details: Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600 + Other Allowances.
- Intermediate with Typing Skills.
(Having Other Skills like Basic Knowledge in computers on OS, MS word etc. will be added advantage.)
Minimum & Maximum Age:
18 to 27 years. (Age relaxation applicable for reserved categories as per govt. rules.)
- No. of Vacancies is not in fixed number. It may be increased as per requirement at the time of allotment.
- Eligibility of Age limit and education qualification is measured as on 20/02/2016.
All India level. The selected candidates can able to serve anywhere in India.
Mode of EXAM:
- Written Exam (80 questions – 80 marks)
- Objective Type (80 Questions)
- GS/General Awareness
- Numerical Ability.
- Descriptive Type(70 Marks)
- Essay (25 Marks)
- Comprehensive (15 Marks)
- Antonyms, Synonyms, Fil ups etc.,(30 Marks)
- Typing Skills: (50 Marks – 10 minutes)
- Skill test in computer.
The candidates who are qualified in written exam will be called for the further round of skill test.
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test.
- Medical Exam.
The applicant can get their admit card from their email which is mentioned at the time of registration.
Rs.50 (For only male General& OBC)
Note: Female & SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
Payment method of FEE: The applicant can pay a fee by cash deposit at any branch of SBI bank branch using the Challan provided in the advertisement and note down the transaction ID for future use.
Dates to APPLY ONLINE:
Opening Date to Apply Online – Jan 30, 2016.
Closing Date to Apply Online – Feb 20, 2016.
Check Here for Complete Details of advertisement –
Click Here to Know Further Details Online Submission of Application.
Application Process: How to Apply?
- The qualified and eligible persons can apply only through Online Mode.CLICK HERE.
- The Application which is having wrong info can have a chance to reject and also multiple applications from the same person will not be entertained.
- Uploading Photo & Signature (less than 50kb).
- Once filling all the details once preview whole application and then submit.
- Take hardcopy (printout) of registration slip and note down Reg. No. & Roll Number for further reference.
- The applicant should have valid Email id & Phone number because the recruiting team can communicate for further information.