Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2018
About Karnataka Bank:
Karnataka Bank Ltd. Is one of the major private banks in India and also it was categorized as A1 class scheduled commercial bank. Every year as per banks requirement it releases notification to fill the vacant posts for various designations. This year it came a little bit earlier to fulfill the hopes of young dynamic banking aspirants who are waiting for bank jobs. Now, It has published the Karnataka Bank PO recruitment notification 2018 to fill up the vacant posts of Scale I officers. Send application and CV to the given address so as to reach before 20/03/2018.
- MD & CEO: Mr. Mahabaleshwara
- Head Office: Mangalore, Karnataka.
- Tagline: Your Family Bank, Across India.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment Details:
Post Name: Agricultural Field Officers, Law Officers, CA, Relationship Managers.
Post Cadre: Scale I Officers
Organization: Karnataka Bank.
Karnataka Bank PO Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidates who have finished Graduation/Post Graduation in the relevant subjects.
- Agricultural Field Officers: Agricultural Science, Horticulture & Agricultural Marketing
- Charted Accountants: CA with first class marks.
- Law Officers: Law with first class marks plus 3 years experience.
- Relationship Managers: MBA Marketing with first class marks.
Age limit: Below 28 years.
How to Apply:
The candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for Scale 1 officers in Karnataka bank can send their application in the given format and Biodata/CV to the mentioned address in the notification.
Application Fee: Only shortlisted candidates should have to pay the fee before attending written test.
Last Date for receipt of application: 20th March 2018.
1) The applications are shortlisted.
2) Conduct of written test for shortlisted candidates
3) Conduct of personal interview for the selected candidates from the test.
Check For More Details: Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment Details 2018.
Click Here for Online Application Form