List of Public Sector Banks and their CEOs 2018
Here, we have prepared the list of public sector banks and their present CEOs 2018 updated list to make it easy for bank job seekers who are preparing for various competitive exams in 2018 – SBI PO, IBPS, SBI Clerk, SSC, Insurance, NABARD, Private Banks, Public Sector Banks etc., For them, having updated knowledge on current CEOs and CMDs of PSU Banks and some important financial organizations is good for better preparation.
All Indian Banks and their CEOs List 2018 PDF
1. Allahabad Bank:
Shri. Rakesh Sethi (Usha Ananta Subramanian)
2. Andhra Bank:
Shri. Suresh N Patel (31 Dec. 2017)
3. Bank of Baroda: Shri P.S. Jayakumar
4. Bank of India:
Shri Melwyn Oswald Rego (Dinabandhu Mohapatra)
5. Bank of Maharashtra: Shri R P Marathe
6. Canara Bank: Shri Rakesh Sharma.
7. Central Bank of India: Shri Rajeev Rishi
8. Corporation Bank: Shri. Jai Kumar Garg
9. Dena Bank: Shri. Ashwini Kumar
10. Indian Bank:
Shri. Mahesh Kumar Jain (Kishore Piraji Kharat).
11. Indian Overseas Bank: Shri. R. Subramaniakumar
12. Oriental Bank of Commerce:
Shri. Animesh (Mukesh Kumar Jain) from 15th July 2017
13. Punjab & Sind Bank: Shri. Jatinder Bir Singh
14. Punjab National Bank:
Smt. Usha Ananthasubramanian (Sunil Mehta )(fromMay 6th, 2017)
15. Syndicate Bank:
Shri. Arun Shrivastava (Melwyn Rego).
16. UCO Bank: Shri. Ravi Krishan Takkar.
17. Union Bank of India:
Shri. Arun Tiwari ( Rajkiran Rai G).
18. United Bank of India: Shri Pawan Kumar Bajaj
19. Vijaya Bank:
Shri. Kishor Kumar Sansi ( R A Sankara Narayanan)
20. State Bank of India: Smt. Arundhati Bhattacharya
Note: The following banks are merged with SBI Bank from 1st April 2017.
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur,
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Travancore and
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank
21. IDBI Bank Ltd.:
Shri Kishor Piraji KharatMahesh Kumar Jain