Maharashtra State Co-Operative Bank (MSC Bank) Recruitment 2016 for Manager/ Assistant Manager/Grade-II Officer Posts:
MSC Bank is a well-known state-run co-operative bank existed in Maharashtra state which is established and started to provide financial and banking services to the customers residing in Maharashtra state from the year 1911. MSC Bank is also registered in the second schedule of RBI Act. Its head office is located in Mumbai and established 41 branches throughout the state.
Maharashtra State Co-operative bank is inviting applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the vacant posts under manager, assistant manager & Grade II Officers Cadre in its various branches. The individuals who are interested in applying for these posts can go through the below details and apply online before the last date – 23/03/2016.
MSC Bank Recruitment 2016 – Eligibility & Post Details
Department wise Post Details:
- Legal Recovery: Manager/Assistant Managers. Education: LLB/LLM.
- Accounting & Financial Management: Manager/Asst. Manager. Education: CA.
- Information Technology (IT): Manager/Grade-II Officers. Education: MCA/MBA/CA/CS/BE/PG in Economics/Commerce.
Age & Salary Details:
The salary for the selected candidates should be based on the organization’s norms. Along with the salary, the bank will also provide some additional benefits and allowances.
For Managers: The age of the candidate should be between 30 to 40 years and salary will be Rs.70, 000 per month.
For Assistant Managers: The age should be between 25 to 35 years. The salary is given for the assistant manager will be Rs.55, 000.
For Grade-II Officers: The age of the candidates should be between 22 to 30 years and salary should be Rs.52, 000.
The requisite application/exam fee can be paid only through online mode.
For SC/ST/OBC candidates – Rs.500.
For General Candidates – Rs.1000.
- Online Examination.
Exam Model Paper: MSC Bank Online Exam 2016
The online exam consists of total 150 questions divided into 5 sections for 200 marks.
- Specialized Subject – 50 questions for 100 marks.
- English – 25 questions for 25 marks.
- General Awareness related to banking – 25 q’s for 25 marks.
- Reasoning – 25 q’s for 25 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 25 q’s for 25 marks.
There is negative marking for wrong answers.
After completing the online exam process, the candidates are shortlisted for interview round based on the performance in the exam and also by considering educational qualification and experience.
Online Exam Date – 17/04/2016.
How to Apply: Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2016
The interested and eligible individuals can go to the bank’s official website.
1) Click on the tab Apply Online from the careers page of this notification.
2) It will open a new screen and register your application by clicking on the tab ‘click here for New Registration’.
3) Fill the personal details of name, date of birth, address, email, mobile no. & Educational details in the online application.
3) Upload Photo & Signature and click on submit button by rechecking the filled application.
4) Pay the fee online by clicking on the payment tab.
5) Finally, submit the online application and print the application for future use.
Important Dates to Apply Online:
Start Date to Apply Online and Payment of fees – 14/03/2016.
Last Date to Apply Online and Payment of fees – 23/03/2016.
Last Date to reprint the application – 07/04/2016.
Date of Online exam – 17th April 2016.
CLICK HERE for complete Details of the notification.
CLICK HERE to Apply Online.
Call letters for Online Exam and Interview: MSC Bank Recruitment 2016.
The applicants who have applied for the above posts can download their call letters for the online exam from the bank’s website mscbank.com. The downloadable link can be available at the site before 10 days of online exam date. The candidates can able to download their admit cards from this link by entering their reg. no. and password, which is generated at the time of online application.