Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/shhivalilla5126/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3923
NABARD Grade B Officers Recruitment Notification 2017
NABARD was established on 12 July 1982. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai and having branches all over India. It provides financial assistance/credit flow to encourage farmers and other rural non-farm sectors in rural areas through RRBs (Regional Rural Banks).NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) is an apex bank provides refinancing services to the financial institutions in rural areas and provides various services to enhance rural economy and agriculture. It was established with the recommendations of B. Srinivasan Committee in the year 1982 and spread across India.
NABARD Head Quarters: Mumbai
Chairman: Dr. Harsh Kumar Bhanwala
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has published the recruitment notification to fill up Grade B Officers. The eligible candidates can apply only before the last date i.e. 7th July 2017.
NABARD Grade B Officers Recruitment 2017 Details
Post Name: Grade B Managers (General & Agricultural).
NABARD Grade B Officers Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 17 vacancies available
Educational Qualification: (As on 01/06/2017):
1) For Managers ( General): Any Graduate with minimum 60% marks.
2) For Managers (Agriculture): Degree in Agriculture with 60% marks (Or) PG in Agriculture with minimum 55% marks.
Age Limit (as on 01/06/2017): Between 21 years and 35 years.
At present, the Basic Pay Rs. 35150/- p.m. plus DA, HRA, Grade Pay. The Gross Salary per month is Rs. 66, 864.
The selection of right candidates will be done in three phases.
1) Preliminary Exam ( 200 marks)
2) Main Examination (Paper I – 100 marks, Paper II – 100 marks & Paper III -100 marks)
3) Interview (40 marks)
General/Unreserved: Rs. 900
SC/ ST /PWD: Rs. 150
NABARD Online Application Form
How to Apply: The candidates who are eligible and interested in applying for these jobs can go to
the website “www.nabard.org” and apply online between 16th June 2017 and 7th July 2017.
- Application Registration
- Uploading of scanned copies of photo & sign
- Payment of Fee
1) Go to the career page of NABARD Official website www.nabard.org
2) Click on ‘Apply Online’ option.
3) Then click on the tab “Click here for New Registration” and fill the details
4) Click on “Save & Next” option
5) Upload scanned copies of photo & signature
6) Recheck filled details on clicking preview option and click on Final Submit button
7) Click on Payment Tab and pay the fee
8) Click on Submit option.
Important Dates to Apply Online: