Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/shhivalilla5126/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3923
Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017
Nainital Bank is the scheduled commercial bank and the subsidiary bank of BOB (Bank of Baroda) established in 1922.
CEO of Nainital Bank: Mukesh Sharma.
Head Office: Nainital, Uttarakhand.
This is one more opportunity for all bank job seekers who are waiting for the banking career. Nainital Bank published the recruitment notification to fill up clerk posts in its various branches at different places of India. The candidates who are interested in these jobs can check the eligibility criteria to ensure their eligibility and the eligible candidates can go to the website and apply online between 04/07/2017 and 24/07/2017.
Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017 Details
Post Name: Clerks
Nainital Bank Clerk Eligibility Details
Age Limit ( As on 31st May 2017):
The applicant should have the age group between 18 years and 27 years and should be born between 01/06/1990 and 31/05/1999.
Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 3 years.
Any Graduate/Post Graduate with minimum 45% marks with basic computer knowledge.
- SC/ST categories: Rs. 400/-
- All others: Rs. 800/-
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview.
Nainital Bank Clerk Exam Pattern:
How to apply:
The eligible candidates who want to apply for Nainital bank clerk jobs 2017, they can visit the website of the bank i.e. http://www.nainitalbank.co.in/english/recruitment.aspx and read the details and apply online between 4th July 2017 and 24th July 2017.
Pre-requisites to Apply Online:
- Scanned Copies of Photo & Signature.
- Valid Email Id & Mobile Number.
Step by Step Procedure To Apply Online:
- Go to the recruitment page of Nainital Bank Website.
- Read the notification details from details tab.
- Click on the link ‘Apply Online’.
- Then “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” by entering the basic details, then you will get registration number and password. (Continue process) Or
- Take the printout of that registration form.
- Login with those details and select the post you are going to apply for.
- Upload scanned copies of photo & Signature.
- Click on Preview button to recheck the filled application
- Pay the application fee
- Finally, Submit after doing corrections any in the application.
- Take the hard copy of the application.
Important Dates & Links to Apply Online
Start Date to Submit Online Application: 04/07/2017
End Date to Submit Online Application: 24/07/2017
Download Call Letters:
After completing the online application process, Nainital Bank Recruitment board will update the downloadable link to download call letters to attend online exam and interviews in stages for the applicants. They can download the call letters by entering their registration number and password/date of birth. The call letter involves the time and venue of the exam. You have to take that call letter to attend the exam by affixing recent photograph.
Click Here to View Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017
Apply Online from here.