Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/shhivalilla5126/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3923
Newly Appointed Heads of Public Sector Banks
Newly Appointed Heads of 7 Public Sector Banks
The head of Appointment Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) Mr. Narendra Modi has reshuffled and appointed the CMDs of 7 public sector banks, with an aim to reduce the problems in NPA (Non-Performing Assets) they have made some restructuring in the banking sector, interchanging the heads of different banks and new appointments of Managing Director and CEOs of 7 PSU Banks.
New CEOs of PSU Banks (Updated on May 6th)
1) Punjab National Bank: Sunil Mehta.
2) Allahabad Bank: Usha Ananta Subramanian.
3) Bank of India: Dinabandhu Mohapatra
4) Syndicate bank: Melwyn Rego.
5) Union Bank: Rajkiran Rai G.
6) Indian Overseas Bank: R. Subramaniakumar.
7) Vijaya Bank: R A Sankara Narayanan,
8) IDBI Bank: Mahesh Kumar Jain
9) Indian Bank: Lishore P Kharat.