Preparation Tips to Crack English Section
How to Crack English Section in Bank Exams?
Almost in every competitive exam, we have to face English section. But many people struggle to get qualify in this section. English is another easy section where marks can be scored easily if we focus on main topics by improving some reading habits on the regular basis.
The main topic to be focused in this section are
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Error Correction.
Apart from all this, the candidate should have to read English newspaper regularly. First, read Times of India & the Hindu paper and observe the difference and then make a habit of reading any one of those two papers as per your convenience. It improves the error correction ability.
- Learn at least 10 new words a day with antonyms & synonyms.
- Watch English channels and English news.
- Reading Wren & Martin English grammar improves the candidate’s ability to tackle this section.
Expected Questions Under English Section:
- Reading Comprehension – 10
- Sentence Completion (two blanks) – 5
- Para Jumbles – 5
- Sentence Correction – 5
- Cloze Test – 5