Notice: get_currentuserinfo is deprecated since version 4.5.0! Use wp_get_current_user() instead. in /home/shhivalilla5126/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3923
SBI Clerk 2018 Notification – Check Eligibility, Salary, Exam Dates etc.,
Finally, The SBI has released the official SBI clerk 2018 notification with huge vacancies of clerical cadre posts for the people who have finished their graduation and looking for bright career opportunities in the banking sector. There are
All the candidates who are looking for SBI clerical notification can go through the details given below and apply online from 20/01/2018 to 10/02/2018.
SBI is the largest PSU banks in India and has the highest network of branches (16000) throughout India and also 190 + branches in outside the country.
Every year SBI (State bank of India) recruits candidates for SBI PO’s, SBI Clerks, SBI Specialist Officers and Management Executives to fill the vacancies available at different branches of SBI. There is a huge demand for SBI jobs and therefore, you have to face huge competition to get into SBI careers. SBI provides excellent career growth in the banking sector. If you approach sbi exams with proper planning in your preparation and at the time of exam then cracking sbi clerk is not a big issue. All the best :-).
SBI Clerk 2018 Notification Details
The most awaiting notification by banking aspirants will be coming soon.
- Organization Name: SBI (State Bank of India) Clerks Recruitment 2016
- Organization Type: Banking/Financial Sector
- The process of SBI Exam: Online in two phases – Prelims & Mains.
- Recruitment Type: All India Level Exam
- Qualification Required: Any Graduation
- Selection process: Online Exam & Personal Interview.
- SBI Clerks Vacancies in 2016: 16734 Posts
SBI Clerk Exam Dates
- Commencement of Online – Registration: 20th January 2018
- Closing Date of Online Registration Process: 10th February 2018.
- Fee Payment (Online & Offline): From 20/01/2018 to 10/02/2018.
- SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Schedule:
March/April 2018. June/July 2018
- Main Examination Date:
- Declaration of Results: N/A.
Click Here to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment.
SBI Clerk Vacancy Details
Total posts available: 9633 Vacancies.
Post Name: Junior Associate / Customer Support & Sales.
- Regular Vacancies – 7200 posts.
- Backlog Vacancies – 1101 posts.
- PWD & Ex-Servicemen – 1332
Total: 9633 posts.
SBI Clerk 2018 State-wise Vacancies (Regular + Backlog): 9663 Posts
Gujarat – 500
Andhra Pradesh – 400
Karnataka – 345
Madhya Pradesh – 879
Chattisgarh – 326
West Bengal – 681
Andaman Nicobar Islands – 12
Sikkim – 7
Jammu & Kashmir – 27
Himachal Pradesh – 146
Haryana – 156
Chandigarh – 10
Punjab – 261
Tamilnadu – 398
Pondicherry – 4
Delhi – 130
Uttarakhand – 55
Telangana – 255
Rajasthan – 200
Uttar Pradesh – 970
Maharashtra – 730
Goa – 20
Assam – 260
Arunachal Pradesh – 53
Manipur – 10
Meghalaya – 53
Mizoram – 32
Nagaland – 33
Tripura – 52
Bihar – 408
Jharkhand – 45
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria:
For Junior Associates – Customer Support & Sales – Any Graduate of the recognized university can apply.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2018): The age of the applicant should be between 20 years and 28 years. The candidates who want to apply for sbi junior associate posts according to sbi clerk 2018 notification, they should have born between 01/01/1998 and 02/01/1990.
For General & OBC candidates: Rs.600.
For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100.
SBI Clerk 2018 Selection Process
- Online Exam: The SBI Online Exam will be conducted in two phases. 1.preliminary examination and 2.Mains examination). The candidates who will get qualifying marks in the preliminary examination are eligible to take the main examination and the shortlisted candidates from the mains exam will be called for personal interview based on the number of vacancies available under this recruitment 2018.
- Personal Interview.
Online Exam Pattern: SBI Clerks 2018
Prelims & Mains Examination: The candidates should know the syllabus and pattern of the exam. So that, the candidate can able to start the preparation in a planned manner. What to study and how to practice and how to improve his weak points etc. If we practice for any competitive exam by knowing the syllabus and pattern it builds confidence about the exam and also candidate can perform better in the main exam.
Phase I: Prelims Exam.
The SBI prelims exam consists of 100 questions asked for 100 marks under 3 sections and total duration of the preliminary exam is 1 hour.
- Reasoning Ability.
- Numerical Ability.
- English Language.
Phase II: Mains Exam.
The SBI Main Examination consists of 4 sections and each section contains 50 questions totally 190 questions for 200 marks and duration of the exam is 2 hours 40 minutes.
- General Awareness/ Financial Awareness 50 questions – 50 marks – 35 minutes
- General English – 40 questions – 40 marks – 35 minutes.
- Reasoning & Computers – 50 questions – 60 marks – 45 minutes.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 questions – 50 marks – 45 minutes.
There will be negative marks for wrong answers. 1 mark will be deducted for every 4 wrong answers.
SBI Exam Syllabus:
The SBI main exam consists of the objective online exam. And again objective exam is divided into 4 sections and each section consists of 50 questions. Totally 200 questions are asked for 200 marks in 2 hours of time duration.
Tips and Tricks To crack SBI Exam – Section wise Analysis.
- Reasoning –50 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 questions.
- English Language – 50 questions.
- Computers/GA/Marketing – 50 questions.
SBI Online Application: How to Apply?
The candidates who are interested in applying for the posts of SBI Clerks can go to the sbi.co.in or statebankofindia.com careers page and you can find the SBI Clerical Recruitment Application form link. Click on that and register your application online by following the below process.
Important Things to Apply Online
1) Valid e-mail id, mobile number to get updates until the end of the sbi clerk 2018 recruitment process i.e. declaration of final result.
2) Bank account details to pay the application fee online.
3) Scanned copies of photo & signature.
Step by Step Procedure to fill SBI Online Application Form
- Go to the official website of state bank of India and click on Careers with us link provided at the bottom of the page.
- It opens a new screen of having recruitment details. From there you can find the Recruitment for SBI Clerk 2018.Click on that link.
- Register by filling the basic personal details.
- Upload Scanned copy of your recent passport size photo and signature.
- Fill other details about education in the provided columns.
- Pay the fee online by selecting payment option whether you pay amount through net banking/Debit card etc.,
- Recheck the filled application and click submit button.
- Then finally take the print out of e-payment receipt and submitted the application form for future reference may be useful at any stage of the recruitment process.
Admit Cards: SBI Clerk 2018
After finishing the closing date of the application process the candidates can be made available to download the call letters from sbi.co.in or also from bankexamtips.in. The candidates can download their individual call letters by entering the candidate’s registration number which will be generated at the time of online registration. The admit cards contain the details of online exam about exam date, time and venue details and also candidates instructions.
The candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and bring the required things to take the exam – call letter, photo id original as well as Xerox copy and ballpoint pen.
SBI Results: SBI Clerk 2018
As part of the SBI recruitment process, the bank conducts online exam and interview in different phases to filter the huge number of applications. The bank will release the results of SBI Clerks Recruitment phase by phase. The candidates who are applying for sbi clerks can avail their results phase by phase from here or from the official website of SBI. Once the whole recruitment process finishes it will release the list of selected candidates in the form of pdf file by displaying the selected candidates roll numbers. And also, the bank will send a message to the individuals who were selected for posting through their personal mail address and mobile number. So the candidates are advised to give the correct email address and mobile number at the time of registration and keep using them. The bank will contact the candidates through this mail and mobile number for any future intimations till the completion of a recruitment process.