SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 – 16734 Vacancies
Finally, The SBI has released the recruitment notification for huge vacancies of clerical cadre posts for the people who have finished their graduation and looking for bright career opportunities.
All the candidates who are looking for SBI clerical notification can go through the details given below and apply online from 05/04/2016 to 25/04/2016.
SBI is the largest PSU banks in India and has the highest network of branches (16000) throughout the India and also 190 + branches in outside the country.
Every year SBI (State bank of India) recruits candidates for SBI PO’s, SBI Clerks, SBI Specialist Officers and Management Executives to fill the vacancies available at different branches of SBI. There is a huge demand for SBI jobs and therefore, you have to face huge competition to get into SBI careers. SBI provides excellent career growth in the banking sector. If you approach sbi exams with proper planning in your preparation and at the time of exam then cracking sbi clerk is not a big issue. All the best :-).
SBI Clerks Recruitment 2016: View the Notification and Apply Online
Click here SBI Official Notification of Junior Assistants 2016
Important Dates of SBI Clerks Recruitment 2016:
The most awaiting notification by banking aspirants will be coming soon.
- Organization Name: SBI (State Bank of India) Clerks Recruitment 2016
- Organization Type : Banking/Financial Sector
- The process of SBI Exam: Online in two phases – Prelims & Mains.
- Recruitment Type: All India Level Exam
- Qualification Required: Any Graduation
- Selection process: Online Exam & Personal Interview.
- SBI Clerks Vacancies in 2016: 16734 Posts
SBI Date & Exam Calendar:
- Commencement of Online – Registration: 5th April 2016 ( Link Active).
- Closing Date of Online Registration Process: 25th April 2016
- Fee Payment (Online & Offline): From 05/04/2016 to 25/04/2016 .
- SBI Clerk Online Preliminary Exam : 11/05/2016.
- Date of Main Examination: 17/06/2016.
- Declaration of Results: July/August 2016.
Click Here to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment.
Post Details & Vacancies: 16734 Vacancies.
Total posts available: 16734 Vacancies.
I. Junior Associates.
- Customer Support & Sales – 10726 posts.
- Agricultural – 3008 posts.
Total: 13734 posts.
II. Special Recruitment Drive for Backlog Vacancies.
- Customer Support & Sales – 1509 posts.
- Agricultural – 1303 posts.
Total: 1812 posts.
III. Special Recruitment Drive for Meghalaya & Kashmir Valley & Ladakh.
Total posts – 188 posts.
SBI Clerks Eligibility Criteria:
- For Junior Associates – Customer Support & Sales – Any Graduate.
- For Junior Associates – Agricultural posts – Graduation in Agricultural studies.
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2016): Between 20 to 28 years.
For General & OBC candidates: Rs.600.
For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100.
Selection Process of SBI Clerks 2016:
- Online Exam: The SBI Online Exam will be conducted in two phases. 1.prelims and 2.Mains exam)
- Personal Interview.
Online Exam Pattern: SBI Clerks 2016
Prelims & Mains Examination: The candidates should know the syllabus and pattern of the exam. So that, the candidate can able to start the preparation in a planned manner. What to study and how to practice and how to improve his weak points etc. If we practice for any competitive exam by knowing the syllabus and pattern it builds confidence about the exam and also candidate can perform better in the main exam.
Phase I: Prelims Exam.
The SBI prelims exam consists of 100 questions asked for 100 marks under 3 sections and total duration of the preliminary exam is 1 hour.
- Reasoning Ability.
- Numerical Ability.
- English Language.
Phase II: Mains Exam.
The SBI Main Examination consists of 4 sections and each section contains 50 questions totally 190 questions for 200 marks and duration of the exam is 2 hours 40 minutes.
- General Awareness/ Financial Awareness 50 questions – 50 marks – 35 minutes
- General English – 40 questions – 40 marks – 35 minutes.
- Reasoning & Computers – 50 questions – 60 marks – 45 minutes.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 questions – 50 marks – 45 minutes.
SBI Exam Syllabus:
The SBI main exam consists of the objective online exam. And again objective exam is divided into 4 sections and each section consists of 50 questions. Totally 200 questions are asked for 200 marks in 2 hours of time duration.
Tips and Tricks To crack SBI Exam – Section wise Analysis.
- Reasoning –50 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 questions.
- English Language – 50 questions.
- Computers/GA/Marketing – 50 questions.
SBI Online Application: How to Apply?
The candidates who are interested in applying for the posts of SBI Clerks can go to the sbi.co.in or statebankofindia.com careers page and you can find the SBI Clerical Recruitment Application form link. Click on that and register your application online by following the below process.
Step by Step Procedure to fill SBI Online Application Form
- Go to the official website of state bank of India and click on Careers with us link provided at the bottom of the page.
- It opens a new screen of having recruitment details. From there you can find the Recruitment for SBI Clerks 2016.Click on that link.
- Register by filling the basic personal details.
- Upload Scanned copy of your recent passport size photo and signature.
- Fill other details about education in the provided columns.
- Pay the fee online by selecting payment option whether you pay amount through net banking/Debit card etc.,
- Recheck the filled application and click submit button.
- Then finally take the print out of e-payment receipt and submitted the application form for future reference may be useful at any stage of the recruitment process.
Admit Cards: SBI Clerks 2016
After finishing the closing date of the application process the candidates can be made available to download the call letters from sbi.co.in or also from bankexamtips.in. The candidates can download their individual call letters by entering the candidate’s registration number which will be generated at the time of online registration. The admit cards contain the details of online exam about exam date, time and venue details and also candidates instructions.
The candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and bring the required things to take the exam – call letter, photo id original as well as Xerox copy and ball point pen.
SBI Results: SBI Clerical Exam 2016
As part of the SBI recruitment process, the bank conducts online exam and interview in different phases to filter the huge number of applications. The bank will release the results of SBI Clerks Recruitment phase by phase. The candidates who are applying for sbi clerks can avail their results phase by phase from here or from the official website of SBI. Once the whole recruitment process finishes it will release the list of selected candidates in the form of pdf file by displaying the selected candidates roll numbers. And also, the bank will send a message to the individuals who were selected for posting through their personal mail address and mobile number. So the candidates are advised to give the correct email address and mobile number at the time of registration and keep using them. The bank will contact the candidates through this mail and mobile number for any future intimations till the completion of a recruitment process.