SSC CGL 2017 Notification PDF – Eligibility, Vacancies and Apply Online.
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has published the recruitment notification various categories of posts in different government organizations, Departments, and Ministries. The selection process involves 4 Tiers of conducting exam – Tier 1 online exam, Tier 2 online exam, Tier 3 Descriptive exam and Tier 4 Skill Test. The Tier 1 exam will be based on 10th standard, Tier II Exam will be XII Standard and Tier 3 exam on Graduation level. The candidates are shortlisted from Tier 1 exam to attend Tier 2 exam.
Application Fee: Rs.100 For General/OBC Male Candidates has to be Rs.100 and
SC/ST/PWD/ExService man/Women are exempted from paying the fee.
- Tier 1 Exam (Online Test).
- Tier 2 Exam (Online Test).
- Tier 3 Exam (Descriptive Test).
- Tier 4 Exam (Skill Test).
How to apply:
The eligible candidates should go to the website www.ssc.nic.in and apply online from 16/05/2017 to 16/06/2017.
Step by Step Procedure To Apply Online:
- Go to the SSC-CGL Website.
- Read the instructions
- The online application process involves 2 parts.
Part I Registration: The candidate should need to fill the basic required details and submit
then a page with filled details and registration number will be generated.
- Take the printout of that registration form.
Part II Registration:
- Upload the scanned copies of the photo and signature.
- Pay the fee. (Others who are exempted from paying fee to skip the 4 to 6the step).
- Finally, Submit after rechecking the application.
- Take a Hard copy of the application.
Important Dates of SSC CGL Application Process and Exams.
Start Date to Submit Online Application: 16/05/2017
End Date to Submit Online Application: 16/06/2017
Tier I (Online Test) – 01/08/2017 to 20/08/2017.
Tier II (Online Test) – 10/11/2017 to 11/11/2017.
Tier III(Descriptive Test) – 21/01/2018.
Tier IV (Skill Test) – February 2018.