SSC Recruitment 2017 for Multitasking (Non-Technical) Staff
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the recruitment notification to fill the Multitasking – NonTechnical Staff. The SSC recruitment team will conduct online exam for all applicants on 16th April, 30th April and 7th May 2017. The candidates who January are interested in applying for these jobs can check the notification details and apply before the last date i.e. 30th January 2017.
Eligibility Criteria (as on 01.08.2017):
Age Limit: The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 25 years.
Educational Qualification: Matriciulation.
Application Fee: Rs.100
How to Apply: SSC Recruitment 2017 for Multitasking Non Technical Staff
The eligible candidates can log on to the website and apply online from 31st December 2016 to 30th January 2017.
Instructions to Apply Online.
1. Go to the Website.
2. Part I Registration: Register with basic details, check and submit. Then registration Id and password will be generated.
3. Payment of fee.
4. Upload scanned copies of photo and sign.
5. Recheck and submit the application.
The candidates can be selected based on written exam – Paper I and Paper II.
The candidates who are shortlisted in Paper I exam are eligible to take Paper II Descriptive Exam.
1. General Intelligence & Reasoning – 25 questions – 25 marks
2. Numerical Aptitude – 25 questions – 25 marks
3. General English – 50 questions – 50 marks.
4. General Awareness – 50 questions – 50 marks.
Descriptive Test – 50 marks.
Opening Date: 31st December 2016.
Closing Date: 30th January 2017.
Date of Examination: 16.04.2017, 30.04.2017, 07.05.2017
View SSC Multitasking Staff Recruitment Notification Details