Today’s Current Affairs QUIZ for Bank Exams 2016 – SBI, IBPS
1. According to Forbes Report, who topped the “world’s highest paid actor list 2016” ?
Dwayne Johnson ( American Professional Wrestler turned to Actor in America and Canada). He is also known as ‘The Rock’.
2. Which two countries are planning to join hands to ink logistics pact recently?
India and US. ( Indian Defense Minister: Manohar Parikar and American Defense Secretor: Ashton Carter).
3. Which country will be hosting the G20 Summit on 4th September 2016?
China (Hangzhou). (Chinese President: Xi Jinping, PM: Li Keqiang, Capital: Beijing, Currency: Renminbi).
4. According to Forbes, Who topped the list of “India’s Highest Paid Male and Female Actors List 2016”?
Female: Deepika Padukone.
Male: Shahrukh Khan.
5. The Minister of State for Communications – Manoj Sinha launched the _____________ to resolve the complaints of the common man and stake holders under telecom and postal sectors.
Twitter Sewa Program (@manojsinhabjp).
6. Who is CMD ( Chairman & Managing Director) of the leading telecom giant ‘BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.)’?
Anupam Shrivastava (Recently, BSNL announced that it is allowing free calls on every sunday
from 21st August 2016 for BSNL customers).
7. Name the sports person who got silver medal at Rio-Olympics 2016 under discus throw is going to sell his medal to help the boy ‘Olek’ for his treatment for Eye cancer?
Piotr Malachowski (Polish) ( He also won silver medal in 2008 olympics also).
8. Who is the CEO and Co-Founder of WhatsApp?
Jan Koum (American).
9. As per World Risk Report 2016, India ranked which position under ‘Disaster Risk Index of the World’ in 2016?
77th Rank (Vanautu is at top of the list. Capital of Vanautu: Port Vila , Currency: Vanautu vatu).
LEMOA – Logistics Exchange Memorandum of Agreement.
CISMOA – Communication Interoperability and Security Memorandum Agreement.
BECA – Basic Exchange and Cooperation Agreement.