TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification for Assistant Executive Engineers – 463 Posts
TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) Recruitment Notification 2017 released for Assistant Executive Engineer vacancies. There are 463 vacancies are available under this recruitment. Those who have completed Engineering in relevant subjects and having the age below 44 years are eligible to apply for these jobs under this recruitment. The talented and qualified professionals who are interested can apply online from 6th June 2017 to 11th July 2017.
The TSPSC Teachers recruitment notification details about eligibility citeria in terms of age limit, educational qualification and application fee, selection process, application fee and application procedure are explained below.
Check details and apply before the last date i.e. 11th July 2017.
TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Details
Post Name: Assistant Executive Engineer
TSPSC Vacancy Details: 463 posts
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/ Agriculture/ Electronics).
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2017): Between 18 years and 44 years.
Salary Details: Rs.37,000 to Rs. 91,450
Fee Details: Application Fee: Rs. 200 + Examination Fee: Rs.120.
Note:SC/ST/BC/PH unemployed candidates are no need to pay any fee.
Objective Type Written Test and Interview.
Scheme of Examination:
Part A: Objective Type Test
Paper I: General Studies and General Abilities – 150 Questions – 150 Marks – 150 Minutes
Paper II: Relevant Subject (Degree Level)
(Civil (Or) Mechanical (Or) Agriculture (Or) – 150 Questions – 150 Marks – 300 Minutes
Electronics (Or) Electrical)
Part B: Interview – 50 marks
Total 500 marks.
TSPSC Paper 1 Syllabus
TSPSC Online Application Form
How to Apply: The candidates who are eligible and interested to apply for these jobs can go to the website and apply online between 6th June 2017 and 11th July 2017.
Before going to submit online application form, keep the necessary documents and details ready to complete the application process without interruption.
Needed Documents & Details:
1) Aadhar number
2) Valid Email id and Mobile number.
3) Caste ceritificate.
4) Educational Qualification (SSC, Inter,Graduationand PG certificates) and other personal details (To fill the form without any mistakes).
1) Go to the website of http://www.tspsc.gov.in
2) Fill the OTR (One Time Registration) form to get TSPSC ID. (Note: IF the candidate dont have TSPSC ID ).
3) Then login with TSPSC ID and click on the application link and fill the relevant details.
4) Paying the application fee
5) After successful payment of fee, the application pdf form will be generated with filled details.
6) Take the hard copy of that pdf form for future reference at any stage of the recruitment process.
Important Dates to Apply Online:
Start Date: 06/06/2017.
Last Date: 11/07/2017.
Objective Type Test Date: 05/08/2017 (Offline/Online).
Check The Official TSPSC Notification to View Syllabus and Other Details.