TSPSC Teachers Recruitment 2017 Notification 546 Degree College Lecturers (Women)
TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) Teachers Recruitment Notification 2017 released to fill up 546 Degree College Lecturers in Residential Degree Colleges (Women) vacancies. Those who have completed Post Graduation in relevant subjects and having the age below 44 years are eligible for teacher jobs under this recruitment. The talented and qualified professionals who are interested can apply online from 6th June 2017 to 24th June 2017.
The TSPSC Teachers recruitment notification details about eligibility criteria in terms of age limit, educational qualification and application fee, selection process, application fee and application procedure are explained below.
Check details and apply before the last date i.e. 24th June 2017.
TSPSC Teachers Recruitment 2017 Details
Post Name: Lecturer (Women).
TSPSC Teachers Vacancy Details: 546 posts
Educational Qualification: Post Graduation in the concerned subjects.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2017): Between 18 years and 44 years.
Salary Details: Rs. 40,270 to Rs. 93,780
Fee Details: Application Fee: Rs. 200 + Examination Fee: Rs.120.
Note: SC/ST/BC/PH unemployed candidates are no need to pay any fee.
Written Test (Preliminary & Main Examination) and Interview.
Telangana Teachers Exam Pattern
1). Preliminary Exam:
2). Main Examination:
Telangana Teachers Application Form
How to Apply: The candidates who are eligible and interested in applying for these jobs can go to the website and apply online between 6th June 2017 and 24th June 2017.
Before going to submit online application form, keep the necessary documents and details ready to complete the
application process without interruption.
Needed Documents & Details:
1) Aadhar number
2) Valid Email id and Mobile number.
3) Caste certificate.
4) Educational Qualification (SSC, Inter, Graduation and PG certificates) and other personal details (To fill the form without any mistakes).
1) Go to the website of http://www.tspsc.gov.in
2) Fill the OTR (One Time Registration) form to get TSPSC ID. (Note: IF the candidate don’t have TSPSC ID ).
3) Then login with TSPSC ID and click on the application link and fill the relevant details.
4) Paying the application fee
5) After successful payment of the fee, the application pdf form will be generated with filled details.
6) Take the hard copy of that pdf form for future reference at any stage of the recruitment process.
Important Dates to Apply Online:
Start Date: 06/06/2017.
Last Date: 24/06/2017.
Preliminary Exam Date: 16/07/2017
Main Examination: 13/08/2017.
For More Details of Exam Syllabus and Other Details View TSPSC Teachers Recruitment 2017 Notification