UCO Bank Recruitment 2016 for Law Officers, Engineers & Security Officers: 30 Posts.
UCO Bank is one of the leading public sector banks its head office is located in Kolkata. Today it has released the recruitment notification to fill 30 posts under various designations. The eligible candidates who are interested in applying for the above posts can go through the details given below and apply before the last date.
Post Details, Eligibility Criteria & Vacancies Available:
Post Name: Law Officers, Engineers & Security Officers.
Total Vacancies: 30 Posts
|1. Law Officer: 21 Posts.|
|2. Engineer: 04 Posts.|
|3. Security Officers: 5 posts|
Educational Qualification Required & Salary Package:
For Law Officers:
Degree in Law with min.55% marks.
Graduation in Civil/Electrical Engineering.
For Security Officers:
Along with the salary, the UCO bank employees will be paid DA, HRA, CCA, LFC, Terminal Benefits and other prerequisites as per Bank’s rules.
Minimum and Maximum Age Details:
For Law Officers: The age of the applicant should be between 28-35 years.
For Engineers: The candidate’s age should be between 21-30 years.
For Security Officers: The age should be between 21 to 35 years.
The selection of the candidates for the online exam will be made based on online exam and interview.
- Online Exam,
- Personal Interview.
For security officers, the selection of candidates is shortlisted and called for interview in 2 to 3 times based on the vacancies and no. of candidates applied for the mentioned posts.
UCO Bank Online Exam Pattern:
The question paper will be given in objective type in Hindi & English language. Here 200 questions are asked for 200 marks and total time duration of the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Reasoning 50 Questions for 50 Marks.
- Numerical Ability 50 Questions for 50 Marks.
- English 50 Questions for 25 Marks.
- Professional Knowledge 50 Questions 75Marks.
Procedure to Apply Online: UCO Bank Recruitment 2016.
Rs.600 for General Candidates.
Rs.100 for SC/ST & PHC candidates
For Law Officers & Engineers:
- The candidate has to login to UCO Bank website and goes through recruitment tab.
- Click on Registration link for new registration.
- The application form will be opened, then fill the form by giving personal details with valid mail id and mobile number(the bank can contact you for further intimation about recruitment process), educational details.
- Upload scanned copies of photo & signature.
- Payment of fee.
- Finally, submit the application by rechecking the filled details.
- Take the hard copy of the application for future use.
For Security Officers:
- The eligible candidates can submit the application through online from the UCO bank’s website link.
- After submitting the application through online, the candidate has to take the printout of the online application.
- Take the attested copies of required documents.
- The candidate has to send the application form and attested copies of required documents to the given address.
Important Dates to Apply Online & Official Notification Links:
Start date for registration of Online Applications: 23rd Feb. 2016.
Last date for registration of Online Applications for Law Officers & Engineers: 15th March 2016.
Last date for registration of Online Applications for Security Officers: 19th March 2016.
Scheduled Date of Online Exam for Law Officers & Engineers: 06/05/2016.
Click here for UCO Bank Recruitment 2016 for Law Officers & Engineers & Security Officers Advert. Links.
Click here for Direct Online Application Form of Security Officers.
Call Letters & Final Results of UCO Bank Recruitment 2016:
The applicants can be able to download their call letters 10 days before the date of online exam. The downloadable link will be provided in the UCO bank’s website or keep visiting bankexamtips.in for further details about call letters intimation and final results after completing the recruitment process.