Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2016 for Junior Executive Officers -220 Posts.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) is inviting applications from the interested and eligible candidates for Junior Executive Posts in Electrical/IT/Civil/ Airport Operations departments. Those who wants to grab this opportunity to work in the reputed organization AAI please go through the below details completely if you fulfill eligibility criteria can go to the official website of AAI www.aai.aero and apply online from 18/04/2016 to 17/05/2016.
Post Details & Vacancies: Airports Authority of India.
Post Name: Junior Executive Posts (Civil/ Electrical/IT/Airport Operations Engineering).
Total Vacancies: 220 Posts
I. Junior Executive (Civil Engineering) – 50 posts.
II. Junior Executive (Electrical) – 50 posts.
III. Junior Executive (Information Technology) – 20 posts.
IV. Junior Executive (Airport Operations) – 100 posts.
For Junior Executive Posts (AAI): The CTC per annum would be around 6.91akhs approximately.
Application Fee & Mode of Payment:
For Post General/OBC candidates has to pay Rs.1000. No application fee is required to be paid by, SC/.ST/PWD/Women candidates.
The candidates have to visit any branch of the State Bank of India for depositing the fee by taking the printout of the system generated SBI Challan form.
Eligibility Criteria (as on 31/05/2016):
The candidates should have completed the full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Electrical or Information Technology or MBA or Graduate in Science.
Age limit (Maximum age as on 31.05.2016): The candidate should be below 27 years.
The selection of the candidates for the above posts will be done in 2 phases after an application process.
- Written Examination.
How to Apply step by step Procedure:AAI Recruitment 2016 for Junior Executive Officers – 220 Posts
The eligible candidates are required to apply through ‘Online Application Format’ available on AAI’s official website www.aai.aero.com from 18/04/2016 to 17/05/2016.
- Go to the website of AAI.
- Click on Career tab. It opens a new screen.
- Click on recruitment.
- Before going to start the online application process the candidate needs to have valid e-mail id, mobile number, scanned copies of passport size photo and signature.
- Register your application by filling the required details.
- Upload Scanned copies of Photo and Signature.
- After completing the application process the system generates the registration id and password you have to retain this for future use to take a reprint of your application, to download call letter and result in latter stages of the recruitment process.
Important Dates and Links:
Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications – 18/04/2016
Last Date for Completion of Step-1 of Online Registration – 17/05/2016.
Last date to pay fees at State Bank of India – 20/05/2016.
Last date for completion of Step-2 /final step of Online Registration – 24/05/2016.
Refer notification details and Apply Online.