All Bank CEO List Pdf 2020 – Latest Bank Updates
As part of our aim to provide updated and useful study materials to the students who are preparing for various bank exams in India – IBPS, SBI , Private Banks, Non-IBPS public sector banks. Here, we have prepared the list of all bank CEOs 2020, updated list in pdf format. We feel great, if it is useful to the bank exams aspirants who are very enthusiastic and putting their most efforts to succeed towards their banking career.
Indian govt. is going to appoint new heads of Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Punjab National Bank and Canara Bank as the current heads will retire in couple of months.
- Bank of Baroda: P.S. Jayakumar ( till October 2020 extended his tenure for 1 year due to merger of two small banks -Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank. Current Chairman of BOB is Shri. Hasmukh Adhia
- Canara Bank: R. A. Sankara Narayanan ( will retire in January 2020). present CEO – Shri Rakesh Sharma
- Punjab National Bank: Sunil Mehta (retired in September 2019). Currently Shri CH. S. S. Mallikarjuna Rao assumed the charge of MD and CEO of PNB.
Merger of 10 PSU banks into 4 major PSU Banks.
1. PNB, Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Bank, and United Bank of India (UBI) merged to make India’s 2nd largest bank into Punjab National Bank.
2. Union Bank of India, Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank will be merged to make 5th largest PSU bank in India.
3. Canara Bank and Syndicate Bank merged to become 4th largest PSU bank in India.
4. Allahabad Bank and Indian Bank will be merged to form 7th largest PSU bank.
|S.No.||Anchor Banks||Merger Banks|
|1||Punjab National Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce
United Bank of India
|2||Union Bank of India||Andhra Bank and Corporation Bank|
|3.||Canara Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|4||Indian Bank||Allahabad Bank|
|5||Bank of Baroda||Vijaya Bank, Dena Bank|
List of Banks And CEOs 2020
|S.No.||PSU Banks in 2020||Current CEO|
|1||Punjab National Bank||S. S. Mallikarjuna Rao|
|2||Union Bank of India||Shri G. Rajkiran Rai|
|3||Canara Bank||Shri Rakesh Sharma|
|4||Indian Bank||Ms. Padmaja Chunduru|
|5||Bank of Baroda|
|6||Indian Overseas Bank||MD Karnam Sekar|
|7||UCO Bank||Mr. Atul Kumar Goel|
|8||Bank of Maharashtra||Shri A S Rajeev|
|9||Punjab & Sindh Bank||Shri S. Harisankar|
|10||Bank of India||G. Padmanabhan|
|11||Central Bank of India||Shri. Pallav Mohapatra|
|12||State Bank of India||Shri Rajnish Kumar|
Important PSU Banks and their CEO’s in 2019 – Updated List
1. Allahabad Bank MD & CEO: S. Mallikarjuna Rao
2. Andhra Bank MD & CEO: Shri J Packirisamy
3. Bank of Baroda:
Shri P.S. Jayakumar Hasmukh Adhia
4. Bank of India:
Shri Dinabandhu Mohapatra G. Padmanabhan
5. Bank of Maharashtra: Shri A S Rajeev
6. Canara Bank: –
R A Sankar Narayan ( will retire in January 2020). Shri Rakesh Sharma
7. Central Bank of India: Shri. Pallav Mohapatra
8. Corporation Bank’s Managing Director & CEO: Smt. P V Bharathi
Dena Bank: Shri Karnam Sekar (Merged into Bank of Baroda)
10. Indian Bank: Ms. Padmaja Chunduru
11. Indian Overseas Bank:
Shri R. Subramania Kumar MD Karnam Sekar (from July 2019)
12. Oriental Bank of Commerce: Shri. Mukesh Kumar Jain.
13. Punjab & Sind Bank MD & CEO: Shri S. Harisankar
14. Punjab National Bank:
Shri. Sunil Mehta (till September 2019) S. S. Mallikarjuna Rao (current assumed charge)
15. Syndicate Bank: Shri Mrutyunjay Mahapatra.
16. UCO Bank: Mr. Atul Kumar Goel
18. United Bank of India: Ashok Kumar Pradhan
Vijaya Bank: R. A. Sankara Narayanan (Merged into Bank of Baroda)
20. Indian Post Payments Bank: Suresh Sethi
21. State Bank of India : chairman – Shri Rajnish Kumar, MD’s: Shri P. K. Gupta, Shri Dinesh Kumar Khara, Shri Arijit Basu
22. Union Bank of India: Shri G. Rajkiran Rai
List of Private Sector Banks And Their CEOs 2019 – March Updated List
- Axis Bank: Amitabh Chaudhry
- Bandhan Bank: Chandra Shekhar Ghosh
- Dhanalakshmi Bank:
- Catholic Syrian Bank: Chairman: Mr. Madhavan, MD& CEO: Mr. Rajendran Chinna
- Federal Bank: Shyam Srinivasan
- HDFC Bank: Aditya Puri
- ICICI Bank: Mr. Sandeep Bakhshi,
- IndusInd Bank: Romesh Sobti ( till march 2020) , after that Sumant Kathpalia)
- Karnataka Bank: Mahabaleshwara M S
- Karur Vysya Bank: P. R. Seshadri ( resigned and will be in service upto 31 March 2020)
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank:
Parthasarathi Mukherjee (resigned in september 2019). S Sundar (Interim CEO)
- Nainital Bank: Mr. Dinesh Pant
- RBL Bank: Vishwavir Ahuja
- South Indian Bank: V. G. Mathew
- Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank: Thiru K.V. Rama Moorthy
- Yes Bank Ltd.: Ravneet Gill