Bank of Baroda Jobs 2018-19 – 424 Vacancies
About BOB Bank:
Bank of Baroda (BOB) is one of the leading public sector banks in India having its head office at Mumbai and having branches throughout India and also overseas.
The tagline of BOB: India’s International Bank.
All first banks in Banking History.
Current CEO of BOB.
Click here for BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018 – 361 Vacancies
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
Now BOB is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates to fill up Human Resource on Contract Basis for Wealth Management Services in Bank of Baroda.
Bank of Baroda Vacancies:
Total Vacancies: 424 posts.
- Senior Relationship Manager – 375.
- Territory Head: 37
- Group Head: 6
- Operations Head Wealth: 1
- Operations Manager Wealth: 1
- Services and Control Manager: 1
- Product Manager: 1
- Compliance Manager: 1
- NRI Wealth Products Manager: 1
Age Limit (As on 06/05/2018):
- Senior Relationship Manager – 23 years to 40 years
- Territory Head: 30 years to 45 years
- Group Head: 35 years to 50 years
- Operations Head Wealth: 35 years to 50 years
- Operations Manager Wealth: 28 years to 40 years.
- Services and Control Manager: 32 years to 42 years.
- Product Manager: 28 years to 40 years
- Compliance Manager: 32 years to 42 years
- NRI Wealth Products Manager: 28 years to 40 years.
Graduation with work experience (For full details click here).
– Shortlisting of applications/ written Aptitude Test.
– Group Discussion/ Personal Interview.
For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600
For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100.
How to Apply for BOB Bank Jobs 2018
The interested candidates should have to check the notification details to ensure one’s eligibility criteria and job details and vacancies and click on apply online link provided below and fill the required details and then pay the application fee and upload scanned copies of photo and signature and click on submit button for online submission of application.