Bank of India Recruitment 2017 – 670 Vacancies | BOI Jobs 2017
Bank of India (BOI) is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Scale I and Scale II officers. There are 670 vacancies are available under this recruitment. Those who are interested in these jobs can check the eligibility details, post details, vacancies, application process and selection process from the below details. Last Date to Apply – 5th May 2017
Bank of India Recruitment Notification Details
Credit Officers (JMGS I) – 270
Manager (MMGS II) – 400
Junior Management Grade Scale I Officers (JMGS I) and
Middle Mangement Grade Scale II Officers (MMGS II)
Bank of India Vacancy Details: 670 posts.
Scale-I Officer: Rs. 23700 to Rs. 42020.
Scale-II Officer: Rs. 31705 to Rs.45950.
Eligibility Criteria (as on 10/04/2017):
For Post 1: Between 21 years and 30 years.
For Post 2: Between 23 years and 35 years.
For Post 1: MBA/PGDBM/PGBM/ PGDBA/ CA/ICWA/Company Secretary.
For Post 2: MBA/PGDBM/PGBM/ PGDBA/ CA/ICWA/Company Secretary with 2 years experience.
Selection Procedure: The selection of suitable candidates for these posts will be done in two phases.
- Online Test
Online Test Pattern:
1. English Language 50 marks
2. General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry 50 marks
3. Financial Management 50 marks
Total Time Duration: 120 min.
Note: There will be the penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
Important Note: The Bank may conduct the selection process only on the basis of Interview without holding online test based on the number of applications received.
How to apply: Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Officers
The eligible candidates can check the notification details here and apply online before the last date 5th May 2017.
Before going to apply online the candidate needs to take the scanned copies of photo, signature, valid email id and mobile number and online payment details to apply without interruption.
- Go to the careers page of the bank’s official website www.bankofindia.co.in
- Click on Notification link
- Apply Online and then click on the tab “Click here for New Registration”
- Application Registration (Fill the basic details of education and personal details).
- Payment of application fee.
- Uploading the scanned copies of photo and signature.
- Submit and take print out of the application.
For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100 and
For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 600.
BOI Call Letters/Admit Cards:
After closing the application process, They will update the call letters to attend the online test and interview process well in advance. Those who are applying for these jobs can visit this site for further updates and call letters. The bank has the right to conduct only interviews based on the number of applications they receive, by shortlisting the applications on merit basis.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of BOI Interview.
The candidates who are called for interview will have to bring the originals as well as photocopies of the following documents and testimonials in support of the Candidate’s eligibility and identity to attend the interview.
- Hard Copy of the interview call letter.
- Hard Copy of Online Application.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/X class).
- Photo ID-Proof (Pan card/ Aadhaar card/ Driving license).
- Mark Sheets and Certificates in support of Education.
- Experience Certificates (If any).
- Caste Certificate.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
- BOI Online Application Procedure.
BOI Final Results:
After finishing the recruitment process, they will publish the result status and selected candidates list in the official website of Bank of India and also they may intimate through the email id of selected candidates.
Important Dates of BOI Recruitment Notification 2017
Start Date To Submit Online Application and Payment of Fee: 20/04/2017.
Last Date To Submit Online Application and Payment of Fee: 5th May 2017.
View Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification 2017