Banking Current Affairs 2016 – Questions & Answers.
1.Which bank in India has introduced vertical credit cards?
2. What is the name given to the online payment services that all internet banking customers can use?
3.Financial Inclusion is being emphasised by RBI for providing __________.
Basic Banking Services to the Unbanked Areas.
4. When we talk of smart money what are we referring to?
5. Financial Inclusion is a program of government to cover the maximum population with bank accounts. What is the current coverage?
6. Which of the following would be treated as an unsecured loan?
7. The lead bank scheme for public sector banks does not cover
8. The term ‘Bridge Loans’ in the banking context means
Short-term facility allowed by banks pending disbursement of term loans to customers.
9. Who is a banking Ombudsman?
An independent authority appointed by RBI to address customer complaints.
10 . A current account in a bank means _________.
Interest is not paid on the balance in the account.
11. Which of the following means is a leading considered as priority sector loan?
(a) Loan for purchase of the tractor.
(b) Car loan.
(c) Education Loan.
(d) Housing Loan.
12. Which of the following organizations maintains the Individual borrower’s credit history in India?
13. Which of the following is the Drawee bank in respect of a cheque?
(a) The endorsee’s bank.
(b) The bank on which the cheque is drawn.
(c) The payee’s bank.
(d) The bank which collects the cheque.
14. The maximum period for which a fixed deposit can be accepted by a commercial bank is
(a) 10 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) no limit.
(d) 8 years.
15. The formation of the 14th Finance Commission has been finalized. Who has been appointed to the head of the commission?
(a) Rakesh Mohan.
(b) Raghuram Rajan.
(c) D. Subba Rao.
(d) Y.V. Reddy.