Banking Current Affairs 2017 pdf -September 2017
1. According to RBI Report, The GSTN has reopened the facility for small taxpayers with the turnover of up to Rs.75 lakh to opt for composition scheme. Who is the CEO of GSTN?
Prakash Kumar. GSTN: Goods and Services Tax Network.
Explanation: He has launched this scheme to simplify and reduce the burden of compliance for smaller taxpayer
2. Who was appointed as the interim Chairman of National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)?
3. WTO upgrades the global trade growth forecast for 2017 from 2.4% to ________.
4. Name the mobile banking app recently launched by Fino Payments Bank?
5. India stood at which position in Forex Reserve Rankings 2017 and what is India’s Forex reserves that have crossed ____________ for the first time?
6th position. $400 billion
6. Which bank has approved the 300 million US dollars loan for carrying forward fiscal reforms in West Bengal?Asian Development Bank (ADB)
Notes: ADB Head Quarters: Mandaluyong, Philippines.
ADB President: Takehiko NakaoMember Countries: 67
7. After Demonetization, What is the estimated value of demonetized currency notes (Rs. 500, Rs. 1000) received by the Reserve Bank of India?
Rs. 15.28 trillion ( 15.44 trillion notes are in circulation before demonetization)
8. Which state has got the highest number of tax registrations under GST Scheme?
Chief Minister of West Bengal: Mamata Banerjee
Governor: Keshari Nath Tripathi
Capital City: Kolkata.
9. Uttar Pradesh’s commercial tax department has set up a web page to allow the businessman to submit their complaints and feedback related to ____________.
Goods & Services Tax (GST).
10. Name the first female writer who has been featured on the currency note of British.
11.Which state government has signed MoU with Google to increase Internet connectivity?
Chief Minister: Sarbananda Sonowal,
Governor: Banwarilal Purohitcapital: Dispur
12. Which PSU bank has canceled the processing fee on retail loans by up to 100%?
United Bank of India.
CEO: Pawan Kumar Bajaj
Head Quarters: Kolkata
Tagline: The Bank that begins with “U”
13. Which Indian state has become the 5th state to waive off of the farm loans (Rs.20,000 crore)?
Rajasthan. (Previously Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab and Karnataka also waived off farm loans for farmers).
14. According to HSBC Report, India will become the 3rd largest economy and overtakes Japan and Germany with $7 trillion economies by which year?
15. As per Nomura (Japanese Financial Company), What is the India’s GDP growth in the current financial year?
16. Recently Paytm Payments Bank has partnered with which financial organization to launch a RuPay-powered digital debit card?
NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India).
17. Amazon India has partnered with which PSU bank for its Micro-Lending Facilitation Program for offering loans to SME (Small & Medium Enterprises) from 1 lakh to 25 lakhs?
Bank of Baroda
Head Quarters: Vadodara,
CEO of Bank of Baroda: P. S. Jayakumar,
Tagline: India’s International Bank.
18. Who has been appointed as the MD & CEO of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd?
K V Rama Moorthy.
Head office: Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu,
Tagline: Customer oriented and committed to excellence.
19. Name the digital payment app launched by Google in India.
20. Who has been appointed as the MD & CEO of Karur Vysya Bank?
P R Seshadri
Head office: Karur, Tamil Nadu.
21. The central govt. plans to bring wi-fi facility for all the 2.5 lakh gram-panchayats across India by March 2019. What is the budget to implement this plan?
Rs. 3700 crore.
22. Recently CBDT(Central Board of Direct Taxes) has signed MoU with __________ for data exchange.
Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
23. Recently, The Reserve Bank of India has listed which bank in the list of ‘too big to fail’ financial entities in India?HDFC Bank.
CEO: Aditya Puri,
Head Office: Maharashtra
Tagline: We understand your world.
24. Who is the newly appointed MD & CEO of Vijaya Bank?
R A Sankara Narayanan.
Head Office: Bengaluru
Tagline: A friend you can bank on.
Banking Current Affairs 2017 pdf Download