Banking Current Affairs 2017 Revision for SBI PO and Bank of Baroda Online Exam
1) Which is the first bank to tie up with Indian Railways to sell Rail Tickets through its website?
2) According to SEBI norms, What is the minimum investment an investor is needed to make through the book-building process to be called an “anchor investor”?
Rs. 10 crores.
3) Recently Narendra Modi has launched which fund in the UK during his visit?
4) Recently the Govt. of India approved the sovereign Gold Bonds Scheme. What is the limit of Gold quantity per person to buy gold bonds?
5) Which state government announced to provide 2% reservation in government jobs to the grandchildren of freedom fighters?
6) What percent of FDI is allowed in E-commerce sector in India?
7) Name the bank which has launched the “Mobile only bank”?
8) Which currency note has been named as banknote of the year 2015 by the International Bank Note Society?
New Zealand’s five dollars.
9) Name the Indian company which has become first to join EP100 campaign?
Mahindra & Mahindra.
10) Which company has become the first entity to receive final approval from the Reserve Bank of India to start a payment bank?
Bharathi Airtel’s Airtel M Commerce services Limited.
11) Which bank is going to start IT subsidiary for better service of customers?
The Reserve Bank of India.
12) Which new method is introduced by the RBI to calculate bank’s lending rate to borrowers?
13) The center has announced the extension of the deadline under the Income Declaration Scheme, aimed at bringing undeclared income and assets into the tax net to ______________.
30th Sepetember 2017.
14) Which PSU bank has launched a premium credit card by the name ELITE?
15) Which bank’s MD & CEO has been ranked at the top postion in Best Banking CEO in Asia?
HDFC Bank (Aditya Puri).
16) Name the scheme which has been launched by the RBI allowing banks to take equity in debt laden firms?
S4A (Scheme for Sustainable Structuring of Stressed Assets).
17) Which bank has been merged with SBI along with its five associate banks recently?
Bharatiya Mahila Bank.
18)Which bank has launched first ATM in Banglore that accepts Aadhaar number and finger prints instead of ATM/Debit card and pin number to dispense cash?
19)Which private sector bank has launched an ‘all women branch’ at kolkata?
20) Which bank has organized a coin exchange mela during the ‘Ratha Yatra’ festival at the RBI finacial literacy campin Puri, Odisha?
ICICI Bank Ltd.
21) Which bank has done agreement with Reliance Jio Money for one click payment service recently?
22)Who has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of UIDAI (Unique Identitification Authority of India) recently?
23) RBI has imposed how many crore rupees as penalty on 13 PSU and private banks for Foreign Exchange Management Act violations and Know your customer (KYC) lapses?
27 crore rupees.
24) Which bank has launched a payment system at its ATM s which will be allow the account holders to transfer the money by using mobile phone number as an identifier?
25)Which two banks are the first Indian banks to sign up for the SWIFT global payments innovation initiative?
ICICI & AXIS Bank