BHEL Recruitment 2017 for Trade Apprentice Posts – 267 Posts
BHEL ( Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited), Haridwar (Uttarakhand) has released the recruitment notification for the post of 267 Trade Apprentice vacancies in various disciplines. The candidates who have finished ITI can check the details to grab this job opportunity in BHEL, Government of India. The eligible candidates can log on to the website of BHEL Careers and apply online before 08/02/2017.
BHEL Vacancies and Post Details:
Total vacancies available: 267 posts
Post Name: Trade Apprentice.
|8||Forger & Heat Treatment||4|
|10||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||1|
Selection Process: The BHEL Trade Apprentices are selected based on the performance in the personal interview for the shortlisted applicants.
Eligibility Criteria: BHEL Recruitment 2017 for Trade Apprentice Posts
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2017): Between 18 and 27 years. Note: Relaxation applicable for Reserved Categories
Educational Qualification: ITI.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates who are eligible can log on to the website www.careers.bhelhwr.co.in and apply online from 25/01/2017 to 08/02/2017.
The job seekers who are going to apply should have to scan their photo and signature and to create mail_id and mobile number previously.
Procedure to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.careers.bhelhwr.co.in
2. Go to Important Links
3. Click on “Engagement of Trade Apprenticeship for April 2017″.
4. Click “APPLY ONLINE” button.
5. Part I Registration: Fill the basic details asked in the form.
6. Upload scanned copies of Photo and Sign.
7. Part II Registration: Fill details.
8. Recheck and Submit OK.
6. Now take the printout of the online application for future reference.
Important Dates of BHEL REccruitment 2017:
|Last Date to Apply||08-02-2017
|Last Date to take Print Out of Application||14-02-2017
|Date of Interview||March 16th to 18th March 2017
|Joining Date||April first Week 2017|
- BHEL Trade Apprentice Notification 2017
- Apply Online from here.