BMB Recruitment for Specialist Officers 2016:
BMB (Bharatiya Mahila Bank Ltd.) is India’s first women bank spread its services throughout India by launching 90 branches.
BMB is now inviting applications from the eligible and interested candidates for filling specialist cadre posts.
Post Details & Eligibility Criteria:
- Post Name: Chief Manager – 2 posts.
Post Category: Risk Management, Treasury.
Experience: 7 years.
Age: The candidate should be between 27 to 40 years.
- Post Name: Senior Manager.
Post Category: Security.
Age: Between 25 to 35 years.
Experience: 5 years.
Dates to Apply Online:
The eligible candidates can check the details and apply before the end of the date.
Opening Date: 10/02/2016.
Closing Date: 29/02/2016.
click here to Apply Online.
BMB Application Form
The application fee is payable only in the form of Demand Draft by drawing in favor of ‘ BMBL- Recruitment of Officers –Project 2016’ at New Delhi.
Salary Package Details:
Approximately Rs.68, 000 to Rs.82, 000 per month.
Probation: 1 year.
The applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria can be called for personal interview and group discussion round by considering their merit and work experience.
How to Apply Online:
- Go to the BMB official website link.
- Click on ‘Careers’ option.
- Click on ‘Recruitment of specialist officers-2016’.
- Fill the required details as they have asked in the application form.
- Pay fee only in the form of Demand Draft.
- The candidates are advised to keep application form and Demand draft for future use.
- Take the scanned copies of required educational and experience certificates with the filled application form are send to the following mail id firstname.lastname@example.org.
The applicants who have submitted the online application should take the printout of the application and the copy of DD and with self-attested copies of required documents should be sent to the below address by super scribing as ‘Application for the post of <Post Name> <Post Code>’
Dy. Gen. Manager (HR),
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Ltd.,
9th Floor, IFCI Tower,
61, Nehru Place, New Delhi
Call letters for Interview/GD Round:
The applicants who are shortlisted for the further round of recruitment process can be intimated through their personal mail-id.
The call-letters by specifying date of interview and GD and venue details shall be sent to the candidates mail-id.
Documents needed at the time of interview:
- Call letter.
- Original ID-Proof.
- Photocopy of ID-Proof.
Note: The vacancies are filled only on merit basis by considering candidates work experience & Academic record. There is no reservation applicable here.