CISF Recruitment 2018 Notification
CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) is inviting online applications from the male Indian citizens to fill up vacant posts of Constables/Drivers /Drivers cum Pump Operators. There are 447 vacant posts under this CISF recruitment 2018 notification. The candidates who were passed X class and having the age group of 21 to 27 years can check the notification details and apply before 19th March 2018.
CISF Recruitment 2018 Notification details
Post Name: Constables/Drivers /Drivers cum Pump Operators
Vacancy Details: 447 posts
Age limit: The age of the applicant should be between 21 years and 27 years.
Education: X Class
Application Fee: Rs. 100.
Selection Process: The selection of suitable candidates will be done under 2 stages.
Stage I: OMR/Computer-based written examination
- 800 meters Run
- Long Jump
- High Jump
(2) PST (Physical Standard Test)
(3) Document Verification
(4) Trade Test
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can view the website of http://cisfrectt.in and read the candidate’s instructions before going to apply online.
The application process involves 2 stages.
Stage 1: One Time Registration.
- Go to the website and click on Register/Login button.
- Fill the basic required details.
- Click on submit, then you will get the registration id and password to the registered mail id/mobile number.
Stage 2: Application Procedure
- Login with registered details ( Registered Id & password).
- Fill the required details asked there.
- Pay the application fee
- Recheck the application
- Finally, submit and take the printout of the generated application.
Important Dates & Links to Apply Online:
Opening Date to Register & Apply Online: 19/02/2018
Closing Date to Register & Apply Online: 19/03/2018