CRPF Recruitment for the Posts of Constable (Technical & Tradesman) – Male & Female- 2695 Posts.
CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) is inviting online applications for the posts of constable from the eligible male & female candidates to fill the vacant posts (Constables – Tech/Tradesman) in various states –Uttar Pradesh,Punjab, HP, Chandigarh, Jammu & Kashmir, Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Bihar, Jharkhand & Chhattisgarh.
Job Details & State wise Vacancies:
Post Category: CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesman).
Total no. of Vacancies: 2695 posts.
Madhya Pradesh – 132.
Punjab – 147
Punjab – 147
HP – 22
Chandigarh – 4
Odisha – 73.
Uttar Pradesh – 385.
Bihar – 210.
Uttarakhand – 20.
West Bengal – 198.
Jharkhand – 123.
Jammu & Kashmir – 139.
Haryana – 48.
Rajasthan – 146.
CRPF Recruitment Process:
The recruitment process for the mentioned posts should be conducted in five stages.
Stage I: Physically Standard Test (PST) & Physically Efficiency Test
(PET). The applied candidate should be first undergone the PST/PFT to promote for the further round of selection.
Stage II: Written Exam (which is scheduled to conduct on 15/05/2016).
Stage III: Trade test for qualifying purpose.
Stage IV: Medical Exam.
Stage V: Final Selection of merit list.
Rs.5200 to Rs. 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000 plus other allowances as per CRPF Rules.
Application Fee & Payment Details:
The eligible male candidates for General and OBC candidates should pay Rs.50 as application fee in online mode.
Women/ PHC/SC/ST candidates are no need to pay any fee.
For CT/DVR Posts – The applicant should be between 21 to 27 years.
For all other Tech/tradesman posts – The applicant should be between 18 to 23 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
For CT/DVR Posts: The candidate should be completed 10th class and should also have driving license.
For CT/FTR Posts: 10th class plus intermediate and also the candidate should possess 2 years of ITI Certificate.
Written Exam Pattern:
The candidates who are qualified in PST/ PET tests can be called for written exam. Which will be conducted in two parts?
Part I syllabus & pattern:
Based on 10th class knowledge 50 questions are asked for 50 marks.
- General Awareness/ General Knowledge.
- Analytical Aptitude
- Pattern distinguishing
Part II Syllabus & Pattern:
Based on Trade knowledge – 50 Questions for 50 marks.
Cut off marks for General Candidates – 35% and for OBC/SC/ST candidates -33%.
How to Apply Online:
All the eligible candidates are hereby intimated to apply online from the CRPF official website link.
No other means of application is accepted.
- First Login to the CRPF website link and find the recruitment link and click on Apply button.
- Before going to apply online, the candidate is suggested to read the instructions carefully and fill the details without any mistakes and recheck the filled application twice before going to submit. Because the submitted application cannot be edited or not possible to make any changes.
- The online application for these posts should be done in partwise
- Part I: Registration & Entering Personal Details & Educational Details.
- Part II: Uploading photo & Sign.
- Part III: Payment of Fee.
- Part IV: Recheck the filled application and then click submit option.
- Take the printout of the submitted application for future reference. The candidate is asked to show on demand at interview stage.
Important Dates to Apply Online:
Start Date for applying online: 11/02/2016
End Date for applying online: 10/03/2016.
Date of written Exam: 15/05/2016.
Check here for complete details of CRPF Recruitment Notification 2016.
Admit Cards & Results:
The applicants are hereby advised to check the CRPF official website link or bankexamtips.in website frequently for further recruitment information and also for admit cards and results of CRPF recruitment for the above posts.