Current Affairs 2016 for Bank Exams – April 21st.
1. Name the Princess of Britain who is celebrating her 90th birth anniversary on 21st April in London?
Queen Elizebeth – II.
2. Which two countries has agreed to prisoner swap on 20th April 2016?
Ukraine, Russia. (Russia agreed to release Ukranian Pilot Nadezhda Savchenko who was in jail in Russia with the release of Russian Soldiers who were sentenced in Ukraine (Alexander Alexandrov, Yevgeny Yerofeyev).
Ukranian President: Petro Poroshenko.
Russian President: Vladimir Putin.
3. Google has launched two new products in India for Rs.3399. Name them.
Chromecast Dongle, Chromecast Audio.
4. According to the reports of ICRA (Investment Information Credit Rating Agency) What will be the growth of renewable energy sensor in 2016-17 from 6.9 Gw in 2015-16 ?
5. Which US Mortgage Firm has set up a software development center in Chennai?
Nationstar Mortgage holdings.
President & CEO of Nationstar – Jay Bray.
6. Who is the CEO of software company WIPRO?
7. What will be the targeted revenue of ‘Wipro’ by the year 2020?