Current Affairs for Bank Exams – 6th April 2016
Here is some collection of questions with answers based on daily news updates.
1. Which social networking platform has recently owned the mobile messaging platform ‘WhatsApp’?
2. Name the scheme which is launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for providing refinancing to the SC/ST and women entrepreneurs through SIDBI with an amount of Rs.10,000 crore?
Stand Up India Scheme.
3. NCGTC – National Credit Guarantee Trustee Company.
4. Who won the Formula one Bahrain Grand Prix 2016?
Nico Rosberg (Germany).
5. Who is the newly elected president of Vietnam?
Tran Dai Quang.
6. Which day is celebrated as ‘World Health Day’?
7. Which state government has imposed a complete ban on all forms of alcohol with immediate effect on all over the state?
Bihar. (Bihar CM: Nitish Kumar). Bihar is the 4th state to impose a ban on liquor after Gujarat, Nagaland, and Mizoram.
8. Who was the first Indian appointed as an executive officer in Panasonic Corporation?
9. Who was conferred with the young scientist award 2014?
10. Name the committee which was set up to strengthen the border security at Indo-Pak border?
Madhukar Gupta Committee.
11. Who was conferred with the highest honor of National GeoScience Award 2014for his outstanding contributions in the field of Sedimentary technologies?
Prof. Ashok Kumar Singhvi.
12. Which country has launched the world’s first Mass Dengue Vaccination?
13. According to the Dept. of the health of WHO (World Health Organization), which country has recorded highest cases of dengue from 2013 to 2015?
14. Recently Mother Diary has linked with which IPL cricket team as its primary sponsor?
15. Who is the chief minister of Odisha?
16. Which state government establishes 100 Adarsh Vidyalaya and CBSE schools?
17. India has signed the MoU with which of the bank for $100 million line of credit?
IDB (Islamic Development Bank). (MoU has signed between IDB’s CEO Khaled Al-Aboodi and EXIM Bank’s regional head Tarun Gupta).
18. Who is announced as the captain of Men’s ICC World Twenty20 team of the tournament in 2016?
19. The Barbara Turner has died on April 6th, 2016. She was famous in which of the field?
Hollywood Actress and Screen Writer.
20. Which country has launched ‘SJ-10(Shinjian-10)’ research satellite successfully on 6th April 2016?
21. Which Indian mathematician and astronomer’s statue was inaugurated at UNESCO head quarter’s Paris on 6th April 2016?