Today’s Current Affairs Quiz – 18th April 2016.
1. Who is the first Indian Woman gymnast to be qualified for Olympics?
2. The Union Defence Minister ‘Manohar Parrikar’ has visited which neighbouring country to develop friendly & co-operation relations on military ties and China’s MSR (Maritime Silk Road)?
3. What is the name of the border line between India & China?
The line of Actual Control (McMohan Line).
4. Name the Defence secretary of US who has been visited Iraq and discussed on several issues of military assistance to Iraq?
5. Who is the prime minister and Defence minister of Iraq?
Prime Minister: Haider-al-Abadi.
Defense Minister: Khaled-al-Obaidi.
6. Who is the winner of ‘Formula One Chinese Grand Prix 2016’?
7. Which country has clinched the ‘Sultan Azlan Shah Cup’ hockey tournament in 2016?
8. Which state’s CM has lost 18 kgs of weight in 3months by following the metabolic treatment?
Maharashtra Chief Minister: “Devendra Fednavis”.