Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 for Executive & Non-Executive Posts- 3428 posts
DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) is a joint venture company of Govt. of India and Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of maintenance and implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) for Delhi, NCR & Other Metro Rail Services.
DMRC has released the recruitment notification from Indian citizens to fill various executive and non-executive posts as Assistant Managers, Jr. Engineers, CRO, Sc/TO, Account Assistants, Maintainers (Electrician, Fitter, Electronic/AC Mechanic). There will be 3428 post vacancies are available for the GATE Exam qualified candidates in 2016 and also who have completed BE/Btech/MBA/CA/ICWA/Diploma/B.com/ITI from the recognized institutes.
Delhi Metro Rail Vacancies: 3428 Posts.
The candidates who are interested in above posts can check their eligibility criteria from below details in www.bankexamtips.in website or the official website of DMRC and apply online from 16th September 2016 to 15th October 2016.
DMRC – Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2016: Post Details & Vacancies:
Post Vacancies: 3428 posts.
SECTION A:Executive Posts- 44 posts
Post Name: Assistant Managers (Electrical/Civil/Operations/S&T/HR/Finance).
Salary: Rs.26500 to Rs.46500.
Eligibility Criteria for Executive posts in DMRC
Age Limit: The candidate should be born between 02/07/1988 to 01/07/1998 and age should be between 18 to 28 years.
Education: GATE Exam Qualified in 2016/B.E /Btech / CA /ICWA / MBA.
SECTION B: Non-Executive Posts – 3384 posts.
Post Name with Vacancies
1. Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO): 662 posts
2. Customer Relations Manager (CRO): 1100 posts
3. Jr. Engineer (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil): 205 posts
4. Account Assistant: 24 posts
5. Maintainer: 1393 (Electrician, Fitter, Electronic/AC Mechanic)posts.
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Executive posts in DMRC
Age: 18 years to 28 years.
1. SC/TO: Rs.13,500 to Rs. 25500
2. CRO: Rs.10170 to Rs.18500.
3. Jr. Engineer (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil): Rs. 13500 to Rs. 25,520.
4. Account Assistant: Rs. 10170- Rs. 18500
5. Maintainer: Rs.8000 to Rs.14140.
Note: Candidates with higher qualification in the respective departments can also apply. The selection is on the merit basis based on the candidate’s performance in different rounds of the selection process.
Selection Process: Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2016
Section A: For Executive posts, the selection process includes 3 stages
1. Written Test ( Paper I & Paper II).
2. Group Discussion & Personal Interview
3. Medical Test.
Section B: Non -Executive posts:
The selection methodology includes four stages
1. Written test
2. Psycho test
3. Personal Interview
4. Medical test.
Un-Reserved/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs.400
SC/ST/PWD candidate has to pay Rs.150.
How to Apply for Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2016:
The eligible candidates are required to apply only through online from the official website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
Pre-Requisites to Apply Online:
1. The candidate should need to have a valid Email id so that he/she will be intimated any further intimations throughout this recruitment finishes
2. scanned copies of passport size photo and signature.
3. Gate Exam Scorecard for some posts.
4. Caste certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates.
Step-by-step Procedure to Apply Online:
1. Go to the website of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation and open Careers page.
2. After that, you can find recruitment notification titled “DMRC/OM/HR/I/2016”.
3. Check all details .
4. Fill the required details in the online application form.
5. Upload scanned copies photo and signature and other required documents (For Executive posts the candidate have to upload GATE score card and OBC/SC/ST candidates
has to upload caste certificate).
6. After this , online bank challan will be generated with Bank Reference number.
7. Pay the fee after 1 day in SBI Bank Branch.
8. After 2 days, the candidate needs to visit the application link from career page of the website and apply for Acknowledgement receipt/registration slip.
Important Dates of Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2016
Start Date for Online Registration: 16th September 2016
Closing Date for Online Registration: 15th October 2016.
Application Fee should be paid between 17th Sep. 2016 to 18th Sep. 2016
Check Here to view Official Notification of Delhi Metro Rail Recruitment 2016.
Click Here to Register Online.