EPFO Assistant Online Application Form – EPFO Jobs 2019- Apply Here
The EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organisation) has issued the recruitment notification to fill up assistant cadre posts in this organization. EPFO is the central govt. organization and getting a central govt. job is the dream of many job aspirants. So, its time to grab this opportunity to make your dreams about career come true. Before going to fill the EPFO assistant online application form, you have to know about the details about EPFO recruitment regarding the eligibility criteria, age, education, vacancies available, selection process, syllabus, salary details, exam pattern and whether the exam has negative marking, last date to apply online. Find all these details from below provided information and also from the official notification of EPFO assistant recruitment link given below.
EPFO Assistant Eligibility Criteria:
Post Name: Assistant
Age Limit: The age of the applicant should be between 20 years to 27 years.
EPFO Vacancy Details: 280
EPFO Assistant Salary: Rs. 44,900 per month (Approx.).
Application Fee Details:
SC/ST/PWD/Female/Economically Backward candidates have to pay Rs. 250
and all others have to pay Rs. 500.
EPFO Assistant Selection Process:
1) Prelims Exam
2) Main Examination
EPFO Assistant Online Application – How to Apply
Once after checking the notification details of this recruitment, The eligible candidates are advised to apply online from the link given below.
Pre-Requisites to Apply Online:
1) Scanned copies of Photo & Signature.
2) Scanned copy of the candidate’s left thumb impression on white paper.
3) Handwritten declaration form.
4) Online payment information to pay the application fee.
5) Valid mobile number and email id for further communication till the completion of the recruitment.
Step by Step process to Apply Online
1) Click Here on Apply Online link or Go to EPFO website www.epfindia.gov.in and click on “APPLY
ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF ASSISTANT-2019 IN EPFO”.
2) Then click on ‘Click Here for New Registration’
3) Fill the required details and recheck the filled details and click on ‘Save & Next button’.
4) Upload the scanned copies of photo, signature, etc.,
5) Fill the remaining details and click on submit after verification of the filled details
6) Pay the application fee by clicking on the payment option.
7) Finally, submit the application.
8) Take the printout of the submitted application for future reference.
EPFO Assistant Online Application Registration Details- Important Dates
Start Date to Register Online: 30th May 2019
Close Date to Register Online: 25th June 2019
Prelims Exam Date: 30th, 31st July 2019
Main Examination Date: will be scheduled later after getting prelims result.