Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 for Officers and Clerks
Federal Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 released to fill up Officer (Scale I) and Clerk vacancies in various branches of Federal Bank located throughout India. Those who have completed Graduation and having minimum 60% marks and having the age group below 24 years are eligible for clerks and 26 years for Officer posts. The young and dynamic candidates who are interested can apply online from 23rd August 2017 to 4th September 2017.
The notification details about eligibility criteria in terms of age limit, educational qualification and application fee, selection process, application fee and application procedure are explained below. Check details and apply before the last date.
Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 Details
Post Name: Clerk & Officer (Scale I).
Federal Bank Vacancy Details:
Federal Bank Eligibility Criteria:
Any Graduation with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2017):
1) Clerk: Below 24 years
2) Officer: Below 26 years.
1) Clerk: Rs. 21,000 per month (Approx.) plus other DA, HRA, CCA allowances.
2) Officer: Rs.43,000 per month (Approx.) plus other DA, HRA, CCA allowances as per Bank rules.
Clerk: Rs. 500 for General/Others and Rs.250 for SC/ST candidates.
Officer: Rs. 700 for General/Others and Rs.350 for SC/ST candidates.
The selection of suitable candidates will be done based on candidate’s performance in 3 stages of the
recruitment process. The selection process involves:
1) Online Aptitude Test
2) Group Discussion
3) Personal Interview.
Online Exam Pattern:
1) Federal Bank Clerk Exam Pattern:
2) Federal Bank Officer Exam Pattern:
Federal Bank Application Form
How to Apply: The candidates who are eligible and interested in applying for these jobs can go to
the website and apply online between 23rd August 2017 and 4th September 2017.
Before going to submit the online application form, keep the necessary documents and details ready to complete the application process without interruption.
Needed Documents & Details:
1) Scanned Copies of Photo & Signature.
2) Valid Email id and Mobile number.
3) Educational Qualification and other personal details (To fill the form without any mistakes).
1) Go to the Careers page from the website of www.federalbank.co.in
2) Click on the Apply Online button. (Officers/Clerks).
3) Read the Notification Details & Instructions.
4) Fill the details.
5) Upload the scanned documents
6) Recheck the filled details to modify if any mistakes and then click Submit button.
7) Payment of fee
8) After paying fee, Wait for some time, then the copy of the Online
Application Form will also be sent to the registered e-mail ID.
Important Dates to Apply Online: