Preparation Tips to crack SBI Clerk Exam 2020
How to Crack SBI Clerk Exam by Self-preparation?
The candidate has to understand the questions well before going to solve it. For that, the candidate’s need to prepare well and proper care should be taken in their preparation just before one month of the exam. Though we are preparing for bank exams from 1 year onwards the last 1 or 2 months just after the notification is important and this is the precious time to speed up and concentrate more. Let’s have a look at some instructions on How to Crack SBI Clerk Exam by Self-preparation?
- Know the Syllabus of SBI Exam: Have knowledge on the complete syllabus of the exam in asking under different sections – Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English, Banking Awareness, General Awareness, Computers, and Marketing & Daily current affairs.
- Know the pattern of the exam – how many questions are asking under each section and marks allotted for each section and total duration of the exam.
- Understand and have knowledge on all the topics: For First 1 month, we have to concentrate more on gaining the knowledge on different topics which are frequently asked in the previous exams.
- Practice More & More Test papers: They need to practice more and more of previous papers to improve their speed and accuracy of the exam.
- Point Out Weak Sections: By practicing the full-length test papers we have to identify our weak sections and concentrate on those areas to speed up our performance.
- Time Management To Get Qualifying Marks: Allocate time to solve each section and stick at that time. The candidate need keep in mind about the sectional cutoff marks. Getting highest marks in one section and very fewer marks in other section won’t promote you to the next round of the selection process. So getting sectional wise cutoff marks and overall cutoff marks is important. We have to qualify in section as well as the overall cutoff. Speed Maths Tricks to do fast calculations in aptitude section.
7. Planning Before Exam:
You need to attempt, at least, minimum questions to qualify in each section of Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning Ability, English, GA/Computer/Marketing section in fixed time as per your planning. After that allocate remaining time on your strong areas where you can get more score by analyzing the given questions.
8. Practice Previous Exam Papers: Take mock tests as you are attempting the exam at exam center (that means one full-length test, one sitting online).
Practice more on mental calculations. Practicing more and more previous papers is the key point in our preparation. Practicing previous papers in one sitting one paper can improve the candidate’s ability to solve the paper with good accuracy and also the correct usage of formulas, shortcut methods tips and tricks wherever required to get quick solutions.
10. How to attempt Exam:
The preparation is not complete by only knowing the concepts and gaining knowledge and simply with practicing test papers. Preparation for the exam completes only when they attempt multiple numbers of previous exam papers with good score and accuracy. This makes them be more confident about the exam and enhances the speed and accuracy and time management. Always start with an easy section which takes less time to solve more questions.
Coaching Classes Vs Self Preparation:
There is a bit difference between preparing for an exam under guidance by staying in an environment where the people with the same goal around us and we ourselves preparing for an exam with self-motivation and self-learning. But it doesn’t mean that we can’t get success without taking coaching and it takes some extra time to do ourselves everything.
It’s proven that some people got success without taking coaching by preparing themselves with more dedication and self-motivation towards their goal. All that needs is more practice with a proper plan by knowing the shortcuts, tips, and tricks in solving the paper on different sections of the given exam syllabus with proper planning in the preparation.
In a coaching class, they have a mentor to discuss each topic and to guide in their preparation and also they can have the people with the same goal and so that they can get more information and they are required to dedicate few hours just for the preparation of SBI exams every day.
Apart from all these, All the candidates are required to solve more and more test papers of previous exams assuming the main exam environment and complete the whole test in one sitting and analyze the do’s and dont’s in next exam.
Gradually, you can improve the test performance in all aspects such as speed, accuracy, usage of formulas & shortcuts.