HP State Co-Operative Bank Recruitment Notice for Clerks – 31 Posts (On Contract Basis):
The HP State Co-Operative Bank is inviting applications from the candidates who are eligible for the posts of Junior Clerk on the contract basis.
The interested candidates are kindly requested to check the complete details on the official website or www.bankexamtips.in and apply by sending the application with required documents for the given postal address before the end of the closing date 31st March 2016.
Eligibility Criteria & Vacancies Available:
Education: X class with 45% marks (OR) Intermediate with 40% marks.
Note: 5% relaxation given for reserved categories.
Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016:
The candidate should be between 18 to 45 years (The applicants should born between 01/01/1998 and 02/01/1971).
Salary Details & Other Allowances:
Rs.10, 300 to Rs.34, 800 (Excluding Grade Pay Rs.3200).
HP Bank is at present inviting applications for filling clerk posts under contractual basis for the period of 5 years and can change to permanent based on their performance.
Total No. of Posts: 31 posts.
Application Fee & Payment Method:
- General/ OBC/ Physically Handicapped – Rs.600.
- SC/ST – Rs.500.
The applicant has to pay the fee by drawing demand draft in favor of HP State Co-operative Bank Payable at Shimla.
Syllabus for Written Exam:
The standard & level of exam shall be the 10th standard of HP state board.
Written Test & Pattern of the Exam:
The written test for the above posts shall be objective type questions totally 200 Q’s are asked on objective type method under 4 different sections.
- General Knowledge – 50 Marks.
- General English & Hindi – 50 marks.
- Knowledge of Co-Operatives – 50 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning – 50 marks.
Total Time Duration of the Exam: 3 hours.
How to submit Application & Mode of Application:
- Download the “Application Form” from the HP State Co-Operative Bank’s Official website.
- Fill the details as provided in the application form.
- Other Required Documents to be sent along with the application & DD.
- Attested copies of educational certificates(X, XII, and other higher qualification).
- Experience Certificate for some posts.
- Caste Certificate for reserved categories.
- Fee Demand Draft.
The filled application form along with the above documents should send to the below address.
The General Manager,
The HP State Co-operative Bank Ltd.,
Head Office, the Mall Shimla – 171001.
Important Dates to Apply: HP Bank Recruitment 2016
The eligible candidates have to send the filled application with Demand Draft & required certificates with attestation before the end of the last date: 31/03/2016.
The applications received after 31/03/2016 shall not be considered.
Check Here for Complete Details of the Notification & Other Instructions.