HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2016 – 4511 Vacant Posts
HSSC has released the recruitment notification for the direct recruitment of below mentioned posts. The applicants have to log in to the official website of Haryana staff service commission and go through the notification details to confirm that you are eligible to the following posts. If you are eligible to those posts apply online from 05/03/2016 to 04/04/2016 and the candidates are advised apply well in advance without waiting for the last date.
HSSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria & Post Details (Post Name, Education, and Vacancies):
Total Posts Available: 4511 Vacant Posts.
Category I: Shift Attendant – 2426 Posts.
Required Education Qualification:
- ITI course (Electrical/ Wireman/ Electronics/ Lineman/ Electrical).
- Having knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to x class or higher.
Category 2: Upper Divisional Clerk – 447 posts.
Required Education Qualification: Degree in commerce with 60% marks for general candidates and others 55%.
Category 3: Lower Divisional Clerk – 964 posts.
Required Education Qualification: Degree in commerce with 50% marks for general candidates and other reserved 45%.
Category 4: Asst. Law Officers – 3 posts (Bijli Vitran Nigam Ltd.)
Educational Details: LLB.
Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd.:
Category 5: Grid Sub Station Operator – 418 posts
Education: Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Category 6: Upper Divisional Clerk -36 posts.
Education: Degree in commerce.
Category 7: Lower Division Clerk – 109 posts.
Haryana Power Generation Corporation Ltd.
Category 8: Sectional Officer – 4 posts.
Category 9: Divisional Accountant – 21 posts.
Category 10: Accounts Clerk – 15 posts.
Education: 1) Degree in commerce. 2) Having knowledge in computers.
Category 11: Analyst – 15 posts.
Education: 1) B.sc in (Chemistry, physics & Mathematics). 2) Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit.
Category 12: Asst. Fire Operator – 3 posts.
Category 13: Asst. Store Keeper – 4 posts.
Category 14, 15 & 16: Foreman Grade II (hydel, thermal & electrical) – 9 posts.
Category 17: Operator (Hydel) Electrical– 5 posts.
Education for 12, 13 & 14: Diploma/ Degree in Electrical Engineering.
Category 18: Operator (Hydel) mechanical- 3 posts.
Education: Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Category 19: Store Munshi, – 3 posts.
Category 20, 21, 22 & 23: Electrician, Fitter, Technician, Electronics & communication and Instrumentation & control.
Education: Min. ITI course and having knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to x class standard.
Category 24: Junior stenographer – 9 posts.
Age limit: 18 to 42 years.
- For Categories (4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 24) of Posts: General Female candidates should pay Rs.75/- and Male candidate has to pay Rs.150. For SC / BC Male: Rs.35 and Female: Rs.18.
- For Categories (1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 11, 13, and 19 to 23) of Posts: General Female Haryana Resident should have to pay Rs.75 and other general candidates should pay Rs.100/-. For SC / BC Male: Rs.25 and Female: Rs.13.
Instructions to Apply Online: HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) Recruitment 2016:
1) The interested candidates should have to log in to the website and read the notification details carefully. If at all, the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria the candidates need to apply only through online mode from the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC).
2) Fill the Details in online application form.
3) After applying you can get reg. no. & password. Note or take printout for reg. no. and password which will be useful to take application reprint or cash e-challan print.
4) Payment of fee.
5) Finally, submit the form and take print out of the application for future reference.
Important Dates for HSSC Recruitment 2016:
Opening Date for submitting Online Application: 05/03/2016.
Closing Date for submitting Online Application: 04/04/2016.
Click here for complete details of the HSSC Recruitment 2016.
Apply here.(Link Active from 5th march, 2016).
Admit Cards and Results of HSSC Recruitment:
The applicants who have been applying for the above posts can get the call letters for further rounds of selection from the official website link. So keep visiting the site frequently after the closing date of online application.