HSSC Recruitment 2017
HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) manages the recruitment process of staff selection for various departments under Haryana government. Now HSSC has released the recruitment notification to fill 1139 vacancies of Steno-Typists, Jr. Stenographers and Sr. Stenographers.
The job seekers who have completed Intermediate/Graduation having typing skills can check the complete notification details given below to ensure their eligibility criteria in terms of Age limit, Education and also post details, vacancies, selection process, HSSC online application process, application fee and last date to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2017 and then apply online before 31-03-2017.
HSSC Jobs Details:
- Steno Typist
- Junior Stenographers
- Senior Steno graphers
HSSC Vacancy Details:
- Steno-Typist – 979 Posts
- Junior Stenographer – 105 Posts
- Senior Stenographer – 55 Posts
Post Location: Haryana
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Recruitment:
Age Limit: 17 to 42 years
- Steno-Typist: XII /Graduate with typing skills.
- Jr./Sr. Scale Stenographer: XII /Graduate with typing profficiency.
- General: Rs.100 ( Female candidates from general category should have to pay Rs.50)
- Reserved Candidates (Male): Rs. 25 ( Female reserved candidates need to pay Rs. 13).
Selection Process: The selection of stenographer posts under different levels in HSSC can be based on the candidates performance in the test conducted to test their typing skills and personal interview.
HSSC Online Application Form:
How to Apply: The eligible candidates for the above posts can apply online from the official website
of Haryana Staff Selection before 31-03-2017.
Last Date to Apply for Haryana Staff Selection – 31-03-2017
For More Details