IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification Released- Check Details and Apply Online
IBPS has published the most awaited recruitment notification i.e. ibps clerk 2020 notification to fill up bank clerk posts in different PSU banks in the year 2020-21.
The job seekers who are waiting for this notification and to make their career in the banking sector as Office Assistants/Clerks can check the notification details given here and apply online from 2nd September 2020 to 23rd September 2020.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment Notification Details
Post Name: Clerk/Office Assistant.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Vacancy Details:
By this time, fewer vacancies mentioned, maybe due to COVID situations all banks not reported the vacancy details. They may update vacancy details at the later stages of the recruitment. As per current notification details, there are 1500+ vacancies available under this recruitment project.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit (As on 01/09/2020):
The age of the applicant should be between 20 years and 28 years. (A candidate must have been born between 02.09.1992 and 01.09.2000 )
NOTE: Age relaxation as per govt. rules
. For SC/ST – 5 years
. OBC – 3 years
. PHC – 10 years
. Ex-serviceman – 5 years
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate with Computer Knowledge.
Any graduate from the recognized university by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate (OR) final result should have been declared on or before 23.09.2020.
IBPS CLERK 2020 Selection Process:
The selection of suitable candidates will be done in 2 phases
1) Phase-I: Online Preliminary Exam
2) Phase-II: Online Main Examination
- Depending on the number of State-wise vacancies, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be considered for provisional allotment.
- Finally, provisional allotment as Clerks in the participating PSU Banks on merit basis.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern:
IBPS CLERK Exam Pattern – Prelims Examination (Phase-I)
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS.
IBPS CLERK Exam Pattern – Main Examination (Phase-II)
There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
Depending on the number of the State-wise vacancies available, the cut-off marks will be decided by the ibps board and candidates will be considered for provisional allotment on a merit basis.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 175/- and
- For All Others: Rs. 850/-.
How to Apply: IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment
The eligible candidates can go to the website of IBPS and can apply online before the last date i.e. 23/09/2020.
Pre-Requisites to Apply Online:
1) Scan the
a) Photo ((4.5cm × 3.5cm),
c) Left Thumb impression
d) A Handwritten declaration
2) Online Payment Details: Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee.
3) Have a valid personal Email-id and mobile number to get intimations regarding the recruitment process to download call letters etc.,
Step-by-Step Procedure to Apply Online:
1) Go to IBPS website www.ibps.in and Click on “CRP Clerical” in the left hand side panel
2) click on the option “Common Recruitment Process for Clerical Cadre X” to open the On-Line Application Form.
3) click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. And click ‘Save & Next’
4) Then, the candidate will get a “Provisional registration number and password”.
5) Upload scanned copies, - Photograph- Signature- Left thumb impression- A handwritten declaration
6) Recheck the filled details and click on “SAVE & NEXT” button
7) Pay the application
8)Finally, click on the “FINAL SUBMIT”
NOTE: Take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee payment details for any future reference.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Important Dates: To Apply Online, Online Exams( Prelims & Mains)
Important Links to Apply Online & View IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification
Download Call Letters/Admit Cards:
After completing the registration process the IBPS recruitment board will update the downloadable links to download the applicants’ call letters approx. 1 week before the actual exam date for both preliminary and main exams.
The Centre, venue address, date, and time for both Preliminary and Main examinations shall be intimated in the respective call Letter.
All the applicants who were applied for this recruitment can download his/her call letter from the authorized IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc.will be sent by post/ courier.
Requirements to Attend Ibps clerk 2020 Online Test