IBPS SO Recruitment Notification 2020 – Check Selection Process, Exam Pattern, Eligibility, Vacancies, and Exam Dates
IBPS has published the recruitment notification to fill up 647 Specialist Officers ( IT, Marketing, HR, Agricultural Officer, Legal Officer, etc.,) in various PSU banks in India. The candidates who are eligible for this recruitment process can check the details and apply online from 2nd November 2020 to 23rd November 2020.
IBPS SO 2020 Notification Details
Post Cadre & Name: Scale I Officers
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I) – 20
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – 485
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) – 25
- Law Officer (Scale I) – 50
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) – 7
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) – 60
Total Vacancies available: 647 posts
Age Limit: ( As of 01/11/2020)
The applicant should have the age of a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 30 years, born between 02/11/1990 and 01/11/2000.
Educational Qualification (As of 23/11/2020):
BE/B.Tech/MCA/MBA/PG in (Hindi/Sanskrit)/ LLB etc.,
For Agricultural Field Officer: Graduation in a relevant subject
For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 175,
All others: Rs. 850.
The selection of suitable candidates can be done in three phases
1) Phase- 1: Preliminary Exam
2) Phase- 2: Main Examination
3) Phase- 3: Personal Interview & Allotment.
IBPS SO Exam Pattern:
1) Preliminary Exam:
2) Main Examination:
3) Personal Interview:
List of Documents Required at Interview (Phase-III):
The candidates who have been shortlisted in the phase-ii exam are called for the next round (phase-iii) of the selection process i.e. personal interview. They are required to produce the following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP- SPL-X
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate).
- Photo Identify Proof
- Mark-sheets or certificates for educational qualifications.
- Caste Certificate (for SC / ST / OBC category candidates).
- Disability certificate (for PH Candidates)
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer ( if already working in any govt. organization/ PSU’s or financial organizations)
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates can go to the IBPS Website or click on the apply online link below and register your application online from 2nd November 2020 to 23rd November 2020.
Important Dates & Links:
Online Application Process Starts on 02/11/2020
Online Application Process Ends on 23/11/2020
Preliminary Exam Date: 26th & 27th December 2020
Main Examination Date: 24th January 2021
Interview Process Starts from February 2021
Provisional Allotment: April 2021